Pelican 1620 Case - Black
Discovery Miles 105 750
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Temperature rating -10 to +210 degrees F (-23 to +99 degrees C)
- Two large side haul handles
- Large front haul handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
- Material Exterior: High-impact structural copolymer polypropylene, Interior: Empty
- Waterproofing: Watertight to 30', O-ring sealed
- Maximum Buoyancy: Floats in salt water with 68.04kg load
- Type of Closure: Hinged with double latches, Padlock protectors
- Exterior Dimensions: 630mm x 492mm x 352mm
- Interior Dimensions: 560mm x 432mm x 320mm
- Interior Fitting: Does not come with any foam
- Accommodates: Equipment that does not require any foam protection such as items already in cases
- Carrying/Transport Options: Front haul handle, Two side haul handles, Retractable extension handle, Built-in wheels
- Weight: 11.11kg
The Pelican 1620 Case is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene O-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1620 comes with two side haul handles, front haul handle, an extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard).
No reviews yet.