Phantasy Star Universe (Xbox 360)
Online and Offline Gaming
Discovery Miles 1 910
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
THIS TITLE MAY REQUIRE ACCESS TO A BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION.
Phantasy Star Universe is the first single-player Phantasy Star game to arrive in more than a decade. The Phantasy Star franchise started as a series of turn-based RPGs (Phantasy StarTM I-IV, 1988-1994), evolved into an online multiplayer action-adventure (Phantasy StarTM Online Episode I-IV, 2000-2005), and now hits its stride as the best of both, a single player action-RPG with a multiplayer online component.
This robust action-RPG offers more than 40 hours of single-player gameplay, an emotionally engaging story, traditional cut scenes, and strong character development. The title's hero is Ethan Waber, a 17-year old cadet intent on saving his sister, who is living on a planet under siege by mysterious life forms called THE SEED. The combodriven action gameplay in Phantasy Star Universe provides for a fast-paced, engaging experience, while the game's rich character customization options and enormous world are sure to satisfy RPG fans seeking depth.
The fee-based online mode in Phantasy Star Universe continues where the offline mode's story leaves off. Players are given the opportunity to travel with a squad of other adventurers, enter urban sprawls teeming with hundreds of players, and build their avatars into powerful warriors.
- A full-featured single-player campaign spanning more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Three different planets to explore.
- A strong ensemble joins Ethan on his journey; each character has their own unique skill set to bring into battle.
- Controllable vehicles make transportation easier and more fun.
- More than 20 dungeons in the single-player adventure.
- A giant game world that will evolve with new content online over the course of several years.
No reviews yet.