Philips - 1.7 Litre Stainless Steel Brushed Kettle - HD9320
List Price R 599
Discovery Miles 5 050
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Made to have a long life time. The robust metal electric kettle HD9320 has a flat heating element that gives you boiling water in seconds and is easy to clean
- Light indicates when the kettle is switched on
- Elegant light incorporated in the on-off switch indicates when the kettle is on
- Cord winder for easy storage
- The cord can be wrapped around the base, so that the kettle is easy to place in your kitchen
- Robust metal kettle with brushed stainless steel body is made to have a long lifetime
- Easy to read water level indicator
- Anti-calc filter for a clean cup of water and a cleaner kettle
- Cordless 360 degrees pirouette base for easy lifting and placing
- Dimensions: 20.8 x 22.8 x 24.8cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Limited (12 months)
- Philips - 1.7 Litre Stainless Steel Brushed Kettle - HD9320
- South Africa
- Stainless steel
- High Value
Nici, South Africa. 11 January 2016
Slim line, elegant kettle
Franza, South Africa. 17 December 2016
Robert, South Africa. 11 February 2016
Great little kettle. Very well built and will hopefully live up to it's promise "Built to Last".
Yash, South Africa. 19 October 2015
Great kettle. Very good build quality. Feels solid even when empty. One downside is the stainless body gets hot as well and can burn you if not careful
Sandra, South Africa. 14 February 2017
The kettle works well.
Danesh, South Africa. 31 January 2017
Great kettle that boils quickly and looks stylish. Like the brushed metal look. One negative is that the metal outside gets very hot, so you could burn yourself if not careful. Sturdy base.
Dennis, South Africa. 17 March 2016
The first kettle lasted just under 3 months, then it started leaking. Takealot replaced it with a new one under warranty, with their usual excellent service.
Fingers crossed that the new kettle will not also develop a problem.
Karen-Marie, South Africa. 6 February 2017
I'm happy with the kettle. It does exactly what it suppose to do.
Simon, South Africa. 2 January 2017
1. The kettle works as expected, boils water well.
2. The kettle has a solid construction, made with stainless steel and feels good in the hand.
3. The kettle has a built in filter by it's mouth which you can remove and clean ever so often.
1. The price is a bit steep for a kettle but I would say, given the kettles on the market, if you want to pay less than this, you will be looking at plastic kettles and I'm not a fan of plastic especially when you are dealing with boiling water.
Deborah, South Africa. 30 January 2017
Dillon, South Africa. 6 February 2017
This is a great product, I think it's a relly great deal