Philips 27" Monitor FHD with Built-in Speaker
List Price R 3,899
Discovery Miles 36 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Enjoy vivid LED pictures on this big Philips display. Equipped with HDMI and stereo speakers, it's a great choice!
Vivid pictures every time
- LCD panel type: TFT-LCD
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 27 inch / 68.6 cm
- Effective viewing area: 597.88 (H) x 336.31 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16 : 9
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Response time (typical): 5 ms
- Smart Response (typical): 1 ms (Gray to Gray)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1000 : 1
- Smart Contrast: 10,000,000 : 1
- Pixel pitch: 0.311 x 0.311 mm
- Viewing angle: 170 degree (H) / 160 degree (V)
- VGA (Analog)
- DVI-D (digital, HDCP)
- HDMI (digital, HDCP)
Neil, South Africa. 27 May 2016
Good TN panel, minimal vertical colour shift and generally accurate colours on the 6500k setting. Great in-class responsiveness for gaming, as it's actually more responsive than the more expensive LG and Samsung IPS/PLS screens. Minimal backlight bleed in the two samples I had.
Duncan, South Africa. 20 October 2016
I work in a multi-monitor environment and have done for over 15 years. I purchased 2 of these to replace my existing setup. I found 2 main issues which forced me to return them them.
1. They always reverted back to 100% brightness after going to sleep or being switched off. If you touched the brightness button twice, it would go back to the setting I was using (60%) but you always had to do this. At 100% they are extremely bright and effectively unusable (wear sunglasses).
2. They didn't remember positions of windows after going to sleep, so once awoken, you'd have to move all your windows back to where you wanted them.
Leonard, South Africa. 11 July 2016
Happy customer, works just fine with my gaming.