Philips 28" 4K Ultra HD Monitor
Discovery Miles 95 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
See a new level of detail and clarity with the new Philips 28" UltraClear 4K display! Ultra HD. Four times clearer than Full HD, colours become richer, details become clearer. Experience Ultra High Definition at an ultra-mainstream price.
Sharpest, most brilliant picture yet:
- UltraClear 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution for precision
- Calibrated for vivid and true colours
- SmartResponse 1 ms refresh for fast gaming
Features that matter to you:
- MultiView enables active dual connect and view at the same time
- SmartErgoBase for better ergonomics
- Low bezel-to-table height for maximum reading comfort
- Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
- MHL technology for enjoying mobile content on a big screen
- USB 3.0 enables fast data transfers and smart phone charging
- SmartConnect with HDMI, Display port, VGA and Dual link DVI
- 65 percent post consumer recycled plastics with TCO Edge
- EPEAT Gold ensures lowest impact on environment
UltraClear 4K UHD Resolution
These latest Philips screens deliver UltraClear 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) pixel images. Utilising high-performance panels with a high-density pixel count, enabled by high-bandwidth sources like DisplayPort, HDMI and Dual link DVI, these new displays will make your images and graphics come alive. Whether you are a demanding professional requiring extremely detailed information for CAD-CAM solutions using 3D graphics applications or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets, Philips displays will give you UltraClear images.
Vivid and true colours
Experience vivid and true colour images. With over one billion colours, your images look exactly as you saw them without visual abnormalities and gradations.
SmartResponse is an exclusive Philips overdrive technology that when turned on, automatically adjusts response times to specific application requirements like gaming and films, which require faster response times in order to produce judder, time-lag and ghost image free images
With the ultra high resolution Philips MultiView display you can now experience a world of connectivity in comfort whether at the office or at home. MultiView enables active dual connect and view so that you can work with multiple devices like a PC and Notebook side-by-side simultaneously, making complex multi-tasking work a breeze. Watching live football feeds from your set-top box on the right-hand side, while browsing the Internet from your notebook on the left is now easy. You may want to keep an eye on the live news feed with audio in the small window, while working on your latest blog.
The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The user-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments of the base allow the monitor to be positioned for maximum comfort to help ease the physical strains of a long workday. In addition, cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
Built-in stereo speakers
A pair of high-quality stereo speakers built into a display device. They may be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing etc. depending on model and design.
With a plethora of connectivity, these Philips displays come equipped with multiple connections like Dual link DVI, VGA, Display Port and universal HDMI connector, enabling you to enjoy high-resolution uncompressed video and audio content. The USB 3.0 option ensures that you can have super-speed data transfers while having global connectivity. Regardless of what source you use, you can rest assured that this Philips display will ensure your investment is not made obsolete any time soon!
Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) is a mobile audio/video interface for directly connecting mobile phones and other portable devices to high-definition displays. An optional MHL cable allows you to simply connect your MHL-capable mobile device to this large Philips MHL display and watch your HD videos come to life with full digital sound. Now not only can you enjoy your mobile games, photos, movies or other apps on its big screen, you can simultaneously charge your mobile device so you never run out of power halfway.
Low bezel-to-table height
Thanks to its advanced SmartErgoBase, the Philips monitor can be lowered down almost to desk level for a comfortable viewing angle. Low bezel-to-table height is the perfect solution if you use bifocals, trifocals or progressive lens glasses for your computing work. Additionally, it allows users of different heights to use the monitor at their preferred angle and height settings, helping them to reduce fatigue and strain.
- LCD panel type: TFT-LCD
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 28 inch/71.1 cm
- Effective viewing area: 620.93 (H) x 341.28 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz
- Response time (typical): 5 ms
- SmartResponse (typical): 1 ms (Grey to Grey)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1000 : 1
- SmartContrast: 50,000,000 : 1
- Pixel pitch: 0.16 x 0.16 mm
- Viewing angle: 170 degree (H)/160 degree (V), at C/R greater-than 10
- Picture enhancement: SmartImage
- Display colours: Colour support 1.07 billion colours
- Scanning Frequency: 30 - 83 kHz (H) / 56 - 76 Hz (V), Analogue: 50 ~ 80 Hz (V), Digital: 23 ~ 80 Hz (V)
- MHL: 1080P at 60 Hz
- USB: USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 2 + faster charger
- Signal Input: VGA (Analogue), DVI-Dual Link (digital, HDCP), DisplayPort 1.2, MHL-HDMI (digital, HDCP)
- Sync Input: Separate Sync, Sync on Green
- Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in, Headphone out
- Built-in Speakers: 3 W x 2
- MultiView: PIP/PBP mode, 2 x devices
- User convenience: SmartImage, Multi-view, User, Menu, Power On/Off
- Control software: SmartControl Premium
- OSD Languages: Brazil Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Other convenience: Kensington lock, VESA mount (100mm x 100mm)
- Plug and Play Compatibility: DDC/CI, Mac OS X, sRGB, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Height adjustment: 150mm
- Pivot: 90 degree
- Swivel: -65/65 degree
- Tilt: -5/20 degree
- ECO mode: 41 W (typ.)
- On mode: 50.5 W (typ.) (EnergyStar 6.0 test method)
- Standby mode: 0.5 W (typ)
- Off mode: Zero watts with AC switch
- Power LED indicator: Operation - White, Standby mode - White (flashing)
- Power supply: Built-in, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Product with stand (max height): 659mm x 573mm x 273mm
- Product without stand (mm): 659mm x 395mm x 49mm
- Packaging in mm (W x H x D): 782mm x 497mm x 224mm
- Product with stand (kg): 8.04 kg
- Product without stand (kg): 5.24 kg
- Product with packaging (kg): 11.84 kg
- Temperature range (operation): 0 degree C to 40 degree C degree C
- Temperature range (storage): -20 degree C to 60 degree C degree C
- Relative humidity: 20 - 80 percent percent
- Altitude: Operation: +12,000 ft (3658 m), Non-operation: +40,000 ft (12,192 m)
- MTBF: 30,000 hour(s)
- Environmental and energy: EnergyStar 6.0, EPEAT Gold , TCO edge, RoHS
- Recyclable packaging material: 100 percent
- Post-consumer recycled plastic: 65 percent
- Specific Substances: PVC/BFR free housing, Mercury free, Lead free
Compliance and standards:
- Regulatory Approvals: BSMI, CE Mark, cETLus, FCC Class B, GOST, SASO, SEMKO, TCO 6.0, TUV Ergo, TUV/GS, WEEE
- Front Bezel: Black
- Rear Cover: Black
No reviews yet.