Philips Epilator - HP6422
List Price R 669
Discovery Miles 5 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Gentle tweezing discs remove hairs without pulling the skin
- Remove hairs as short as 0.5mm
- Washable epilation head for extra hygiene and easy cleaning
- Two speed settings for gentle epilation and max. performance
- Profiled, ergonomic grip for comfortable handling
- Optic-start cap with massage element
- Cleaning brush to remove loose hairs from epilator discs
- Convenient pouch for easy storage
- Dimensions: 60mm x 180mm x 185mm
- South Africa
- Philips Epilator - HP6422
Nazrene, South Africa. 12 July 2016
If you have been epilating a while you will appreciate the efficiency of this product. Sure it makes a noise but who cares when the job is getting done in no time! Great value for money.
Zoe, South Africa. 3 February 2016
Works wonderfully and does the job. Worth it.
jade, South Africa. 6 October 2016
Petrie, South Africa. 13 January 2016
Works great. It just makes quite a noise
Nadia, South Africa. 7 December 2016
Very small. Has 2 speeds. Not effective on thin & light hair. Needs to be connected with the cable to work.
Barefoot, South Africa. 4 September 2016
The first one I got did not work at all but fortunately Takealot replaced it for me. This is my first experience with epilating and I'm fairly satisfied. It does the job. Note it has to be plugged in to be operated. But that's acceptable for the price.
Anselie, South Africa. 16 February 2016
Great value for money, does exactly what it says it will! Gets even the short hairs and I love that it has two speed settings. The power cable is a handy length and I prefer not having to charge it beforehand like you would have to do with cordless. Easy to clean and store. Full marks!!
Amina, South Africa. 8 April 2016
Very good product. But noisy
Nazeerah25, South Africa. 5 February 2017
Actually works quite well on thick hair. Impressive