Philips Ladyshave HP 6341
Fast efficient shave,wet or dry use
Discovery Miles 3 090
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
With Philips hp6341 all-round ladyshave you can shave your whole body quickly, easily and safely shave anywhere with this cordless lady shaver, the protection cap prevents damage to the shaving foil.
- The gentle small shaving head protects your skin, leaving it smooth and soft
- Requires two aa batteries so shave anywhere with this cordless lady shaver
- water tight so shave in or out of the shower
- Philips ladyshave - easy, fast shaving for smooth and long-lasting results
- With this all-round ladyshave you can shave your whole body quickly, easily and safely
- The secret is the small shaving head that shaves your hair quickly while protecting your skin for a soft and smooth feeling after every use
- The Philips hp6341 ladyshave is a sleek and compact shaver, ideal for holidays
- It helps you stay neat and tidy longer without any skin damage
- Hypo-allergenic foil
- This Philips ladyshave is equipped with hypo-allergenic foil to prevent irritation and rashes
- This type of foil is ideal for sensitive skin and gives long-lasting results
- Legs and bikini line
- Stretch the skin with your free hand to make the hair stand upright
- Designed to be used for underarms
How to use:
- The angle between the skin and the ladyshave should be 90 degrees to get the best results
- Move the ladyshave slowly over the skin against the direction of hair growth while pressing it lightly
- When shaving the underarm area, place one arm behind your head to stretch the skin
- It comes with slim ergonomic design for comfortable handling
- Protection cap
- Cleaning brush
- 2 x aa batteries
- South Africa
- Philips Ladyshave
Meggie, South Africa. 28 March 2014
Great product. Works very well. Value for money.
Michelle, South Africa. 17 September 2014
Very happy with this product. Quick and easy to use
Jean, South Africa. 17 September 2014
Good value for money
Lindi, South Africa. 17 September 2014
Works great on my legs and underarms, would have liked if it had a closer shave. Shipping was great
Victoria, South Africa. 11 December 2014
This is great product from Philips, works really well and happy with this item.
The quick delivery service is superb!!!
Margot, South Africa. 19 December 2014
Good product, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it shaved my underarms!
Shevon, South Africa. 22 December 2014
Bianca, South Africa. 27 January 2015
I love it!!! Saving big time on shaving, I can't believe I just bought one after all the years. Have I been living under rock :)
Janet, South Africa. 16 October 2015
Awesome shaver! Super convenient and safe!
Riana, South Africa. 20 October 2015
Awesome shaver. Had one before. Got the new one now. Very convenient.
Robyn, South Africa. 3 November 2015
Great product, would be better of it had a closer shave
Rain, South Africa. 10 November 2015
does the job if you need to do a quick job but not a close shave.
jimmy, South Africa. 2 December 2015
Not rechargeable, uses 2xAA batteries. Just be aware.
Wilna, South Africa. 4 December 2015
Very good product. Very reasonable price. Just keep some spare batteries available as mine did tend to die on me quite quickly.
Mareli, South Africa. 13 December 2015
Great if you have thicker hair but semi useless on the legs if your hair is very fine.
I had to pass it back and forth so many times over the same area that I could shaved both legs in a fifth of the time it took me with this. But as I said this is probably due to having very fine hair. On the bikini line it worked great, which is why I think it will work better for someone with thicker hair in the areas they plan on using it.
Twanji, South Africa. 9 February 2016
Does what is says it does. Has traditional limitations of an electric shaver, but is shaped for easy pleasant use.
Bassy, South Africa. 18 August 2016
Can't believe I only got one now! it works great - so convenient. Just wish it had a closer shave though but still. A very good purchase indeed.
Barend, South Africa. 28 September 2016
I am very happy with the product.
Letitia, South Africa. 28 December 2016
Nice product but does not give a close shave. Also need to pass over areas multiple times and definitely better as a dry shaver than a wet one used in the shower.
Hester, South Africa. 10 January 2017
Works great, but shave is not close. Dry shave better than wet shave. Would like to have a triming adjustment as well.