Philips SHE3590 In-Ear Headphone - Black
Discovery Miles 960
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Small efficient speakers reproduce precise sound with bass
- Perfect in-ear seal blocks out external noise
- 3 interchangeable rubber ear caps for optimal fit in all ear
- Oval tube insert provides ergonomic comfort fit
- A 1.2m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use
- Connector: 3.5 mm
- Rubberized cable relief enhances durability
- Frequency response: 12 - 23 500 Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Maximum power input: 20 mW
- Sensitivity: 103 dB
- Product dimensions (W x H x D): 2 x 1,4 x 1,16 cm
- Weight: 0,01 kg
Ross, South Africa. 22 April 2016
Excellent value for money.
Donovan, South Africa. 23 March 2016
It's a basic pair of in-ear headphones with very respectable sound quality, very comfortable to wear while sleeping, and at R76, is really worth having several pairs of.
Munangiwa, South Africa. 5 October 2016
Awesome value for money.... definitely worth the money. better than expected quality for R96
Johann Weber, South Africa. 28 September 2015
Wow Wow Wow!! I don't write any reviews that often but these are probably the best in-ear headphones money can buy!
Especially when you use the itunes quality enhancers at the highest bitrates with songs you have purchased online and not downloaded at poor quality. Now these headphones really shine! I can't imagine the quality being any better on any other headphone even if you are prepared to spend a fortune!
Lets see how long they last, but even if its only 6 months, I would buy a pack of 10 just for spare!
S, South Africa. 3 March 2016
Amazing sound quality to price ratio. Construction is not very confidence inspiring but i still think they were great value. They easily square up to R150-190 earbuds i have bought in the past. I found these headphones from a list of the top 10 budget headphones and they have not disappointed.
iinge, South Africa. 4 February 2016
best earphones ever!