Philips Sonicare Healthy White Electric Toothbrush
Discovery Miles 7 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Everybody loves a bright white smile. Let the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through Sonicare Healthy White electric toothbrush, it is proven to remove everyday stains in just two weeks, with the regular use of the Clean and White Mode.
The dynamic cleaning action of this toothbrush and the direct broader contact with each tooth has proven to remove everyday stains, to help keep teeth naturally whiter.
- 2 minutes of clean mode with an additional 30 seconds of white mode to focus on your visible front teeth
- Removes stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine
- It whitens your teeth by 2 shades in just 2 weeks
- Philips sonicare toothbrush with sensitive mode, gentle, yet thorough cleaning for sensitive gums
- The electric toothbrush's unique dynamic action gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum line.
- The uniquely angled brush head neck of this toothbrush head makes it easier to reach back teeth, removing plaque in those hard to reach areas
- Our toothbrush is safe to use on: braces brush heads wear out sooner when used on braces, dental restorations fillings, crowns and veneers and periodontal pockets
- Gently increases power over first 14 uses to ease into the electric toothbrush experience
- 2 minute timer on this toothbrush helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time
- 30 seconds interval timer indicates when you have completed each quadrant of your mouth
- Signals for you to move on resulting in more consistent cleaning throughout your mouth
- For exceptional everyday clean
- Helps maintain whitening treatments
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Philips SonicareHealthyWhite
Tyron, South Africa. 10 January 2017
This is the best electric toothbrush on the market. The Philips brushing system is quieter and the brushing action feels more effective, especially around my gums. The battery also lasts for ages between recharges.
The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is that the replacement brush heads are quite pricey.
Ebert, South Africa. 11 January 2016
Great product super clean teeth
Andre, South Africa. 14 July 2016
Fantastiese produk. Tande voel regtig skoon vanaf ek die Sonicare begin gebruik.
Dylan Clarke, South Africa. 26 October 2015
Great tooth brush, I have had a few electric ones before, this is the first one that makes my teeth feel smooth and clean for at least 4 hours before I need another brush.
Billy, South Africa. 14 March 2016
It has only been a week since I started using the Sonicare, and I am well impressed with both its cleaning ability and battery life. The action / vibration takes a few days getting use to, and luckily Philips decided to ease you into it by starting gently and ramping it up over a period of 7 days. Build quality is very good and seems solid. Only time will tell. Previously having used a competitor brand, I definitely think this brush is an upgrade. Well worth the money. A travel case would have been a nice addition though.
christine, South Africa. 28 March 2016
Best toothbrush on the market.
Highly recommend it
Emma, South Africa. 22 April 2016
Excellent toothbrush; five star quality. Been using mine for several months and I'm still impressed.
michelle, South Africa. 20 December 2016
This is a fantastic toothbrush - ive been using these for years and whilst they do need to be replaced every three years or so they are well worth it and far cheaper than going to the dentist for fillings :-)
Mehrdad, South Africa. 8 July 2016
Just make sure you know: once the internal battery on the tooth brush wears out and dies (it can take 2-3 years), the tooth brush is basically junk. Absolutely no support for battery replacement from Phillips.
Hendrik, South Africa. 12 September 2016
First time user of an electric toothbrush...I will never go back. This toothbrush has changed a part of my life.