Phottix Laso TTL Flash Trigger Receiver for Canon
Discovery Miles 17 890
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Works with Laso & ST-E3-RT Transmitters
- Can be Controlled by Canon RT Speedlites
- Range: 328'
- 2.4 GHz Frequency
- 15 Channels & 5 Groups
- Manual, TTL, & Ratio Flash Control
- High Speed Sync & Stroboscopic Flash
- USB Port for Updates
Expand your wireless flash arsenal by adding this Laso TTL Flash Trigger Receiver from Phottix to Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II compatible Speedlites that do not feature built-in radio receivers. This 2.4 GHz model can be triggered by the Laso transmitter from a distance of up to 328' as well as the Canon ST-E3-RT and RT-series master flash units. All of these transmitters offer complete wireless control through TTL, manual, and ratio control as well as full functionality with camera features such as high speed sync. Additionally, the Laso system offers users 15 channels with 5 groups for limiting interference with other systems and creating elaborate off-camera lighting setups.
This receiver offers a metal hot shoe on top for securely mounting a flash and providing full TTL support and control. Also, it will support stroboscopic flash settings and has the ability to be connected to a camera as well for remote triggering. Additionally, it has a USB port for firmware updates.
- 1st curtain and high speed sync (1/8000 sec) options
- Modeling flash support
- Flash exposure bracketing and flash exposure compensation from +/-3 EV in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- Automatic idle for saving power
- Manual flash control from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3-stop increments
- Flash ratio control from 1:8 to 1:1 to 8:1 in 1/2-stop increments
No reviews yet.