PMI - Byotrol Foam Sanitiser - 600ml
Perfect For Little People
List Price R 109
Discovery Miles 590
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Little animals is a revolutionary range of hygiene products, specially formulated for our kiddies environment & clinically proven to kill 99.9% of germs, including those which cause food poisoning such as Rotavirus, Norovirus, Salmonella, Listeria, E.coli, and campylobacter & candiba albicans which can cause thrush. Little animals also kills a wide range of other bacteria & viruses including those which cause swine flu. Little animals products provide fast acting antiviral & antibacterial protection without the need for soap & water, lasting for up to 8 hours on hands & 24 hours on hard surfaces. Unlike traditional hygiene products, Little animals does not contain alcohol or bleach, making it far more gentle to humans & surfaces.
What makes Byotrol unique is the combination of three main attributes:
- Absolutely deadly to bacteria & viruses
- Fast acting effect, powerful germ killing power up to 99.99% of germs in less than 30 seconds
- Broad based efficacy across all microbial classes: bacteria, viruses, fungi, moulds & algae
- Yet non corrosive to you & your children
- Bleach is toxic & corrosive, alcohol can irritate skin
- Byotrol's structure allows for fewer chemicals, reassuring for you & your children
- Keeps working long after others have stopped
- Residual, durable, long lasting protection from germs: hours, days even weeks for certain formulations
- Most disinfectant products stop working when they become dry, little animals protects surfaces for up to 24 hours.
- Suitable for children
- Age: 12 Years +
- Capacity: 600ml
- Dimensions: 240 x 70 x 70cm
- Weight: 0, 686kg
- Warranty: 36 Months
- Limited (36 months)
- PMI - Byotrol Foam Sanitiser - 600ml
- South Africa
love it, South Africa. 25 April 2016
best product on the market.