Port of Miami - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 1 590
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Mono / Stereo
- Jazze Pha; Just Blaze; Cool & Dre; Mario Winans; Akon
- Port of Miami [PA]
Personnel: Rick Ross (rap vocals); Akon, Mario Winans (vocals); Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, Lloyd (rap vocals).
In the hip-hop world Miami's gotten a bad rep--the city to produce Vanilla Ice and Luke not to mention the "Miami Bass" sound. Rick Ross is out to change that on his debut effort PORT OF MIAMI--a drug dealer's dream, chock full of cocaine-laced street tales that evoke the Miami of SCARFACE more than anything put out by the ex-Geto Boys rapper. With a slew of thumping beats from Jazzy Pha and Cool & Dre, as well as guest appearances from Li'l Wayne, Young Jeezy, and Jay-Z, PORT OF MIAMI makes a strong case for redeeming Ross's hometown.
- Country of Origin
- Universal Distribution
- Rick Ross (Rap)
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Intro
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Push It
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Blow
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Hustlin'
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Cross That Line
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] I'm Bad
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Boss
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] For da Low
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Where My Money (I Need That)
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Get Away
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Hit U From the Back
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] White House
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] Pots & Pans
- [ Disc 01 Track 14 ] It's My Time
- [ Disc 01 Track 15 ] Street Life
- [ Disc 01 Track 16 ] Hustlin' - (remix)
- [ Disc 01 Track 17 ] It Ain't a Problem
- [ Disc 01 Track 18 ] I'm a G
- [ Disc 01 Track 19 ] Prayer
- Studio / Live
Rolling Stone (p.95) - 3 stars out of 5 -- "The dude has a serious work ethic.....With synth-soaked ring-tone-ready beats that are hotter than the 'MI-Yayo' in the summertime."
Entertainment Weekly (p.67) - "Ross turns the minute details of drug distribution and dealing into ominous, slow-rolling songs..." -- Grade: B
XXL (Magazine) (p.134) - "Rooted in '80s synth pop classics, PORT is a sonically consistent long player that provides Ross with the right tools to plead his case."
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.