Powerloc - Stainless Steel Bath Tray
Discovery Miles 2 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
No tools required. If DIY is not one of your strong points, Powerloc is for you. Its unique silicone seal and patented vacuum system enable it to adhere to any non- porous surfaces and holds up to 8kg. 1 press, no mess.
- Powerloc has handy applications to be enjoyed throughout you home - easily install a shelf in your bathoom or kitchen hassle free
- Fit a towel rack, or create hanging shelves in seconds, Powerloc has so many uses to make your life easier
- One push per suction cup... instant, super- simple installation
- The patented silicone seal chemically bonds to non- porous surfaces creating a lasting airtight, watertight seal
- SGS tested to International standards, the Powerloc suction cups consistently hold up to 8kg
- Limited (3 months)
- South Africa
- Powerloc Stainless Steel Bath Tray
Kyra, South Africa. 28 October 2014
BEST EVER! Everything from powerloc works. I put mine up on my mirror shower and its been 5 days fully loaded and still has not come off.
Margaret, South Africa. 25 June 2014
A great idea, and a good looking product. However, they hada tendency to suddenly drop off the wall at random times, and woe betide you if you had any glass bottles on the shelf as they will be broken.
Mohamed, South Africa. 9 April 2016
Simply does not work on porcelain titles or glass
Rea, South Africa. 3 October 2016
Not worth the money spend on it. Does not stick to glass or porcelain. If it stick by some miracle it tends to drop after awhile.
hannah, South Africa. 19 November 2016
doesn't stick to the walls, falls off randomly