Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (Xbox 360)
Discovery Miles 4 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Fundamental Gameplay Changes - Key additions to the on-pitch experience
- Real Touch - In football, what dictates and separate the best from the rest is 1st touch control. In PES 2017 the 1st touch in calculated by player attributes as well as the further inclusion of real ball physics directly controlled by the input ball touch. See how different players control the ball in unique and different ways based on where and how you control them, dictating the flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball.
- Quality Improvements - Many important elements are upgraded per fan feedback.
- Referees - Improved judgment on player collisions to determine fouls. Smaller fouls will be called up, as well as extra intelligence when playing the advantage rule, including going back to book players after an earlier challenge
- Stadiums - Additional stadiums added, from new licenses to original designs. Brand new pitch turf designs give variety, as well as new options on goal net types in edit mode, which adds a unique look to every stadium you play in.
- Live Update - Available as a Day One update when users connect online. Weekly updates will now be able to be downloaded to all offline modes. This will enable all users with online connections to play with the latest rosters. This will also apply to European transfers for winter, the long wait is now gone from your worries.
- Presentation - Completely new menu design throughout the game, from main menu to pre-match settings to game plan. Significant upgrade to match presentation, including new HUD and redesigned highlights and replay system.
- Vibration - New controller vibration adds the feeling of being in the thick of the action. Varying vibrations for impact and player collisions, as well as shots and when the ball hits the post.
- South Africa
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (Xbox 360)
Sibusiso, South Africa. 21 October 2016
I'm playing PES for the first time and I was blown away by the brilliant game play and realistic sims - I've always known that not all teams are licensed but that is over written by gameplay. Navigation takes a bit of getting used to as well. Sadly the game I bought had defective graphics in-play, now waiting for replacement (Thanks Takealot for amazing service!) to experience the game fully. Fifa may loose me this season. :-)
Alexander, South Africa. 5 October 2016
The Pro Evolution Soccer franchise has come a long way, and while Fifa will always have a commercial advantage when it comes to licencing issues, I cannot ignore the brilliance of how well this game plays. This is without a doubt the best football game I've ever played!!! Thanks to "Takealot.com" for their wonderful service - as a first time buyer they buried any fears I had. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll be back for more!!!#Alex from Pta