Raidmax Monster II Black Chassis
Discovery Miles 10 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Raidmax introduces it's latest chassis the Raidmax Monster II
- It has a stylish front panel design with ventilation and a friendly cable management design behind the motherboard tray, giving it a clean look
- The Monster II has a bottom mounted PSU design with a filter and a tool-less kit for a 5.25" drive bays
The interior design of the Monster II consist of the following:
- Side cables passageway that brings superb interior clean sky space.
- Steel cable management bar that makes the front unimpeded and keeps your cables tidy and hidden.
- Steel / Plastic ATX Tower
- 2x USB 3.0 / 2x Audio Front Ports
- 2x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2x (Compatible with 2.5 HDD or SSD) Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Jano, South Africa. 3 November 2016
Excellent chassis for the money. Very satisfied with my purchase
Lots of flexibility for customizing the interior to your needs. Great fan and drive mounting options. Build quality is not the best, but great for the price. There are better built cases out there, but they are 50-100% more expensive. This is the budget equivalent to a Cooler Master Cosmos, great feature set and loads of room, just in a standard ATX form factor and slightly less awesome build quality
This is great value for money. Perfect for building a budget orientated gaming rig.
Adriaan, South Africa. 26 July 2016
What an awesome purchase. This is such a nice chassis. Has enough room inside to fit the USS Enterprise. Nice compartment for PSU and 3.5 Drives, creating a nifty tunnel effect for ventilation. SSD's mount flat and in the back - nice and out of the way. Cable management is a breeze. Enough room for Wind Tunnel sized fans, or the biggest radiator you can probably get for a desktop PC. Top brackets make the case easy to carry if you are going to a LAN, wait.. are people still going to LAN's?