Raidmax Monster II Black Chassis
Discovery Miles 10 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Raidmax introduces it's latest chassis the Raidmax Monster II
- It has a stylish front panel design with ventilation and a friendly cable management design behind the motherboard tray, giving it a clean look
- The Monster II has a bottom mounted PSU design with a filter and a tool-less kit for a 5.25" drive bays
The interior design of the Monster II consist of the following:
- Side cables passageway that brings superb interior clean sky space.
- Steel cable management bar that makes the front unimpeded and keeps your cables tidy and hidden.
- Steel / Plastic ATX Tower
- 2x USB 3.0 / 2x Audio Front Ports
- 2x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2x (Compatible with 2.5 HDD or SSD) Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Gareth, South Africa. 6 January 2017
First time I've ever owned a case like this. It's beautiful, functional, neat and well designed. Very happy with my purchase.
Jano, South Africa. 3 November 2016
Excellent chassis for the money. Very satisfied with my purchase
Lots of flexibility for customizing the interior to your needs. Great fan and drive mounting options. Build quality is not the best, but great for the price. There are better built cases out there, but they are 50-100% more expensive. This is the budget equivalent to a Cooler Master Cosmos, great feature set and loads of room, just in a standard ATX form factor and slightly less awesome build quality
This is great value for money. Perfect for building a budget orientated gaming rig.
Adriaan, South Africa. 26 July 2016
What an awesome purchase. This is such a nice chassis. Has enough room inside to fit the USS Enterprise. Nice compartment for PSU and 3.5 Drives, creating a nifty tunnel effect for ventilation. SSD's mount flat and in the back - nice and out of the way. Cable management is a breeze. Enough room for Wind Tunnel sized fans, or the biggest radiator you can probably get for a desktop PC. Top brackets make the case easy to carry if you are going to a LAN, wait.. are people still going to LAN's?
Shaylin, South Africa. 27 November 2016
Good cable management , stock fans arent the best I suggest getting aftermarket fans, space for liquid cooling and radiator ,overall good case
Jayjay Bachan, South Africa. 11 December 2016
Good case ,i have tabulated the pros and cons of this case and will illustrate them
Below in bullet form
The pros are as follows:
- The matte finish on the side panel is subtle enough to prevent the transfer of finger residue and still provides sufficient grip
- The tempered glass side panel is thick enough to prevent sound resinating throughout the case
- The front panel connecters are long
The cons for the case are as follows:
- The screws were not of adequate length and i was i need of screws with wider girth
- The fans provided were horrendous and had airflows that were as good as a brick