Rainbow Six Siege (PC)
Discovery Miles 3 890
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
*BETA CODES WILL ONLY BE EMAILED ONCE THEY BECOME AVAILABLE AND NOT BEFORE YOUR ORDER PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED*
Jurie, South Africa. 2 February 2016
Good game, Fun and exciting!
The reason for the 3 star rating is two-fold:
1. It's a peer-to-peer system with 1 player hosting the game. A server controls the matchmaking, but there are no local Matchmaking servers. so a high ping (150+) is what you can expect when playing.
2. Matchmaking system is bugged - especially if you and your buddy want to play together - and one of you are using DSL and the other LTE. You struggle to get into the same game - despite the fact that you're in a squad. Hopefully the issue will be addressed in an upcoming patch, if this is sorted out you can add 1 star to my 3 star rating.
Timothy, South Africa. 12 May 2016
Procedural destruction of environments looks amazing! Operator customisation is average. Would give 5 stars if dedicated servers were hosted in SA (EU servers are playable but definitely not recommended on slower connections).
Andre, South Africa. 14 December 2015
Great service and price from Takealot! Pre-order and it arrived on the day of release. Great price if compared to buying this off UPlay online
If you looking for something as competitive as COD or CS but not the Rambo style jump and shoot from the hip gameplay, this is a must
- Great game to play, very competitive and tactical. Feels like a new type of fps game
- Cool maps and characters which each have unique abilities
- Well thought out game style and game play
- Destructible surfaces make for tactical and imaginative play
- No campaign
- No South African Servers, so your ping sits at 200 +/-, however this only makes you play with caution and tactics which lends to the nature of the game. Playing with up-armoured characters also compensates for this
- graphics could be better, however the focus is on physics
This game can be frustrating if you do not work as team or have someone to work with. I suggest buying this with a friend
If you enjoyed the old Rainbow Six games or any Tom Clancy game, this is a must have
If you enjoy competitive fps games and are a hardcore fps gamer, this is a must
Matthew, South Africa. 11 January 2016
To echo the other reviews of this game on TakeAlot. This is a great game and can get very addictive. The biggest problem with this game is that there are no SA servers for multiplayer, so your ping will be 200+ constantly. Good service from TakeAlot.