Reuterina Drops 5 ml
Intestinal and immune health probiotic ideal for infants
Discovery Miles 1 990
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Recommended to help relieve infantile colic symptoms, diarrhoea, antibiotic side-effects and as a daily immune-boosting supplementation.
- Helps reduce side-effects and diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use12 and is recommended whilst on antibiotic therapy
- Helps reduce the incidence and duration of infectious diarrhoea19 and diarrhoea associated with rotavirus11,21
- Helps reduce the crying time in infantile colic17,18
- Helps reduce incidence of minor illnesses, fevers, sick days and visits to clinics11,19
- May reduce allergic symptoms in infants, 3 months and older24
- Helps reduce the incidence of infections and duration of hospitalisation in premature infants and may assist with their weight gain25
- Well-tolerated in full-term newborns and infants 26
- Active dose is valid until pack expiry date
- Available in 5 ml drops
Reuterina? Drops 5 ml: Each 0,2 ml (5 drops) contains a minimum of 100 million cfu* Lactobacillus reuteri PROTECTIS? (Strain DSM 17938). Available in 5 ml packs.
*(cfu = colony forming units)
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Reuterina Drops - 5ml Shelf
Sharadadevi, South Africa. 15 December 2016
too expensive for such a small bottle