Reuterina Drops 5 ml
Intestinal and immune health probiotic ideal for infants
Discovery Miles 1 980
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Recommended to help relieve infantile colic symptoms, diarrhoea, antibiotic side-effects and as a daily immune-boosting supplementation.
- Helps reduce side-effects and diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use12 and is recommended whilst on antibiotic therapy
- Helps reduce the incidence and duration of infectious diarrhoea19 and diarrhoea associated with rotavirus11,21
- Helps reduce the crying time in infantile colic17,18
- Helps reduce incidence of minor illnesses, fevers, sick days and visits to clinics11,19
- May reduce allergic symptoms in infants, 3 months and older24
- Helps reduce the incidence of infections and duration of hospitalisation in premature infants and may assist with their weight gain25
- Well-tolerated in full-term newborns and infants 26
- Active dose is valid until pack expiry date
- Available in 5 ml drops
Reuterina? Drops 5 ml: Each 0,2 ml (5 drops) contains a minimum of 100 million cfu* Lactobacillus reuteri PROTECTIS? (Strain DSM 17938). Available in 5 ml packs.
*(cfu = colony forming units)
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Reuterina Drops - 5ml
No reviews yet.