Rexel Fusion 5100L A3 Laminator
4 Roller | Large Office, Heavy Duty
Discovery Miles 81 090
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Complete high volume lamination exceptionally fast. Auto pouch thickness detector & auto misfeed recovery make laminating easy. Maximum versatility handles all your jobs.
- Fast & productive 1 minute warm-up time
- Laminates an A4 document with a 2x75micron pouch in just over 15 seconds
- Laminator detects pouch thickness & determines optimal settings
- Premiuim LCD screen displays Manual Settings, Help Menu, Job Counter & a "Countdown to Ready" timer
- In manual mode switch instantly between pouch thicknesses plus optional "fine tune" temperature control seeting for total control
- Adjustable pouch guide keeps documents perfectly aligned
- Auto alert beeps & automatically reverses if a pouch is being misfed
- 4-Roller system & exit tray for a perfectly flat finish
- Countdown timer & audible beep indicates when ready
- Auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity conserves energy
- Lamination width: A3 Max (324mm)
- 1 Minute warm up time (75mic)
- 1200mm/min Speed
- 500micron Pouch thickness
- 2 Year warranty
Laminating Hints and Tips
1. Laminating shapes and sizes
When laminating irregular shapes:
- Make sure that the sealed edge of the laminate enters the machine first
- Ensure content is as close as possible to that sealed edge.
- If laminating multiple irregular shapes, place them all as close together as possible near the sealed edge.
2. Always laminate closed end first
Feeding work in ‘open end’ first is the number one cause of laminating jams. Always ensure that the closed side enters the machine first to significantly reduce hold ups.
3. Laminating maintenance
Run a cardboard laminator cleaning sheet (without laminating pouch) through your machine regularly. This helps to remove adhesive blockages which can appear over time and may contribute to jams.
4. Don’t laminate an empty pouch
Never laminate a pouch without content as it may result in malfunction or jamming.
How to choose the correct laminator:
No matter which style you choose, the basic three questions apply when choosing the right model
1. What size document are you laminating?
The first consideration is content. What size laminate do you need? All laminators do not cover every format, and while other aspects are important, content size is crucial.
Pouches (also known as laminating pockets) are the most recognised accessories. Measured in microns – the higher the micron the thicker the laminate.
Ranging from 75 – 250 microns, and, as a general rule, the more the document is handled the thicker the laminate should be.
Pouches are often depicted as ‘2x’, followed by the micron thickness.
E.g. 2x125 micron - The ‘2x’ is simply to indicate each separate side of the pouch, rather than representing two individual pouches.
3. How many users and how often?
The number of users has a significant impact on choice, and, as we know, those laminating for business have different priorities to the home user. Using a laminator more frequently than what it was designed for will burn the motor out quicker.
Heavy use - Premium models designed to focus on high volume for specialised business
Regular use - Mid range models perfect for average to large business
Moderate use - Entry-level laminators, ideal for homes, home offices and start-up business.
- South Africa
- Rexel Fusion 5100L A3 Laminator
No reviews yet.