Rexel Joy A4 Laminator - Blissful Blue
List Price R 899
Discovery Miles 8 490
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Be Brighter.
- Brighten up your laminating with this simple colourful modern laminator.
- Ideal for occasional use in the office or home environment. With a compact, slimline design it's easy to store.
- Hot and cold settings
- Use with A4 sized pouches up to 125 micron
- 4 Minute warm up time
- 1 Year warranty
Please remember the following:
- Please take note of the maximum thickness pouch a laminator can take. Any pouch thicker than the maximum will jam inside the laminator and void the warranty.
- Laminating Hints and Tips
1. Laminating shapes and sizes
When laminating irregular shapes:
- Make sure that the sealed edge of the laminate enters the machine first
- Ensure content is as close as possible to that sealed edge.
- If laminating multiple irregular shapes, place them all as close together as possible near the sealed edge.
2. Always laminate closed end first
- Feeding work in 'open end' first is the number one cause of laminating jams. Always ensure that the closed side enters the machine first to significantly reduce hold ups.
3. Laminating maintenance
- Run a cardboard laminator cleaning sheet (without laminating pouch) through your machine regularly. This helps to remove adhesive blockages which can appear over time and may contribute to jams.
4. Don't laminate an empty pouch
- Never laminate a pouch without content as it may result in malfunction or jamming.
How to choose the correct laminator:
- No matter which style you choose, the basic three questions apply when choosing the right model
1. What size document are you laminating?
- The first consideration is content. What size laminate do you need? All laminators do not cover every format, and while other aspects are important, content size is crucial.
2. What laminate thickness?
- Pouches (also known as laminating pockets) are the most recognised accessories. Measured in microns - the higher the micron the thicker the laminate.
- Ranging from 75 - 250 microns, and, as a general rule, the more the document is handled the thicker the laminate should be.
- Pouches are often depicted as '2x', followed by the micron thickness. E.g. 2x125 micron - The '2x' is simply to indicate each separate side of the pouch, rather than representing two individual pouches.
3. How many users and how often?
- The number of users has a significant impact on choice, and, as we know, those laminating for business have different priorities to the home user.
- Using a laminator more frequently than what it was designed for will burn the motor out quicker.
- Heavy use: Premium models designed to focus on high volume for specialised business
- Regular use: Mid range models perfect for average to large business
- Moderate use: Entry-level laminators, ideal for homes, home offices and start-up business.
- South Africa
- Rexel Joy A4 Laminator - Blissful Blue
No reviews yet.