Rogue Gels Colour Correcting Filter Kit
Discovery Miles 7 050
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the box?
ExpoImaging Rogue Flash Gels Color Correction Kit (3 Sets of 6 Gels):
- 3 x 1/2 CTB (3200K to 4300K)
- 3 x Full CTO (6500K to 3200K)
- 3 x 1/2 CTO (6500K to 3800K)
- 3 x 1/4 CTO (6500K to 4600K)
- 3 x Plus Green (cc30 Green)
- 3 x Heavy Frost Diffusion
- 3 x Rogue Gel-Bands
- Storage Pouch
- Quick Reference Guide
Rogue Flash Gels - Color Correction Filter Kit Includes:
- 18 Color Correction Flash Gels (3 each of 6 different gels)
- Flash gels are printed with name and f/stop loss value
- Includes 3 Rogue Gel silicone attachment bands
- Includes filter storage pouch with quick reference dividers
What color correction gels are included in this kit?
The Color Correction Filter Kit includes 3 each of the following gels: 1/4 CTO, 1/2 CTO, Full CTO, 1/2 CTB, Plus Green, and 1 f/stop Diffusion.
How do I use color correction gels?
Color correction gels are used to improve overall color balance in an image by adjusting the color temperature of the flash to better match other ambient light sources. To balance your flash to the dominant ambient light source in your scene:
- Use CTO gels to color balance flash to incandescent, tungsten, or halogen ambient light sources.
1. For 3,200K ambient light use Full CTO
2. For 3,800K ambient light use 1/2 CTO
3. For 4,600K ambient light use 1/4 CTO
- Use CTB gels to color balance flash to shade, or blue sky ambient light sources.
- Use Plus Green gels in combination with CTO gels to color balance flash to fluorescent ambient light sources.
1. For 3,600K fluorescent tubes use Plus Green + 1/2 CTO
2. For 4,300K fluorescent tubes use Plus Green + 1/4 CTO
3. For 5,700K fluorescent tubes use Plus Green
Identify your light source, select the appropriate color correction gel(s), then attach the gel(s) to your flash. It is important to then set a custom white balance, or set the camera to the same white a lance setting as shown on the attached correction gel.
Note: When color balancing flash to fluorescent tubes, always set the custom white balance. The nature of fluorescent lighting and the variety of fluorescent tubes requires an accurate custom white balance to consistently ensure good color balance in the image.
What flash brands will Rogue Flash Gels fit?
With a coverage area of 3" x 2.5" (76mm x 63mm) Rogue Flash Gels are large enough to cover even the largest flash heads, and they can be creased or trimmed for smaller flash heads as desired. Their innovative tabbed design allows them to be quickly attached to a wide range of shoe mount flash brands, including: Canon, Konica, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Quantum, Sigma, Sony, and Vivitar.
About Rogue Flash Gels:
Rogue Gels are made from the world's highest quality materials from LEE Filters UK, the world's leading manufacturer of lighting filter products.
No reviews yet.