Rogz - Dog Molecule Electron Ball - Medium 6.5cm - Blue
Staffie, Scotty, Spaniel & similarly sized dogs
List Price R 35
Discovery Miles 300
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Wait until you throw one of these new Ballz for Fido! Bounce, fetch, treat - we've done it all. Tails will be wagging uncontrollably and excitement will be high. Just choose your favourite colour. Molecule Balls are soft enough not to hurt your dog's teeth but firm enough to bounce. The Molecule is made from 100% polyester with thick, natural rubber and calcium carbonate that is non-toxic to humans and dogs and floats nicely on water for easy fetching.
What's in the box:
x 1 Dog Ball Toy
- Bounce and fetch toy
- Floating toy
- Size: 50mm Small Tennis Ball Toy
- Bite-o-meter of 3: Medium.
- Sized for the following breed types Poodle, Jack Russell, Dachshund, Terrier
- Safe: made from 100% polyester with thick natural rubber and calcium carbonate that is non-toxic to humans and dogs
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm
- Weight: 0.03kg
- Colour: Blue
- Material: Polyester and Rubber
- Warranty: Based on manufacturing defects
- South Africa
- Rogz - Dog Molecule Electron Ball - Medium 6.5cm - Blue
Lisl, South Africa. 25 August 2015
We recently purchased a blue Rogz Molecule ball for our mini schnauzer pup. After playing fetch once, it was already fluffy and loosing fur, looking like it needed a "trim" more readily than my pup. After a week, it is totally unrecognisable from its original state and even poses as a choking risk as the fur comes off in clumps. I am a Rogz supporter, have your purchased a collar, lead and even a tag and love your products but must admit this ball is a booboo.