Rogz Utility Extra Large Lumberjack Dog Collar - Orange
Rottweiler, Ridgeback, Labrador & similarly sized dogs
Discovery Miles 790
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Rogz Highly Reflective Utility Range is both the black tie and the 4x4 of the Rogz range. Timeless and classic, hardy but cool. Never shaken - or stirred. The 25mm Lumberjack Collar with its woven reflective threads stitched into high quality webbing has been designed for Strength, Durability and Safety. Straight-forward and durable with ultimate night time visibility. Standard features include: A locking Buckle, the ROG-LOC, the Fort Knox of side release buckles, ensures the buckle stays fastened even during the most boisterous games. Ergonomic, contoured plastic components ensuring that every Rogz collar fits as snug as a pug in a rug. The Low Load Technology reduces the load on the buckle through a cleverly positioned load ring. Custom-branded die cast ring (no welding) with electroplated chrome for a rust, tarnish free finish. All joins are box stitched for extra strength and a quality finish. Note, this gear needs to be turned inside out when operating in stealth mode.
- The RogLoc is the Fort Knox of release buckles.
- Low Load Technology reduces the load on the Titanium Plastic buckle through a cleverly positioned load ring.
- Reflective Yarn is woven into the webbing for night time visibility.
- Rogz rounded contoured plastic components ensures a snug fit.
- Custom-designed die cast ring (no welding). Electroplated chrome for a tarnish free finish.
- Sized for the following breed types Rottweiler , Bouvier , Ridgeback , Labrador
- Size: 25mm Extra Large Reflective Stitching Side Release Dog Collar
- Rogz Utility Extra Large Lumberjack Dog Collar - Orange
- Product Colour
- South Africa
Nicholas, South Africa. 10 January 2013
This must be the newer Collar's as they are much thicker than the older style we had before. Very happy with this item.