Rose en Bos Fragrance Library - 4 x 1ml of each fragrance
Try it and love it
Discovery Miles 1 850
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Rose en Bos Fine Fragrance is young South African perfume house dedicated to the revival of the golden age of traditional perfumery as a fine art.
At the Western Cape Perfumery we aim to provide elegant and interesting alternatives to the mass commercialism of many mainstream perfumes, and to produce fragrances that are genuinely South African. Our fragrances are not just packaged in South Africa but designed, blended, aged, and then distributed from the Western Cape Perfumery in Somerset West.
Our perfumes are created using traditional French perfumery techniques and high end ingredients. They include no synthetics, no phthalates, no petrochemical products and no colouring agents. Our perfumes are not tested on animals, and are one hundred percent botanical. Rose en Bos is also a professional member of the Natural Perfumer's Guild (http://naturalperfumers.com/)
4 x 1 ml vials
This unique gift box contains one vial of each of the Rose en Bos fragrances. The perfect introduction to the Rose en Bos fragrance range. All fragrances hand blended in South Africa with botanical ingredients.
The Fragrances Includes:
- Viridescent: Invigorating fragrance with frankincense, orange blossom and citrus. A fresh scent for everyday.
- Imithi: Lovely lavender, vanilla and patchouli.
- Rose & Vines: sweet floral with pink Moroccan rose, rose geranium, tuberose and cognac.
- Dark Heart: Intoxicating gourmand with notes of chocolate, jasmine and sandalwood. An evening scent.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- South Africa
- Rose en Bos
- Rose en Bos Fragrance Library - 4 x 1ml of each fragrance
megan, South Africa. 16 September 2016
ALL had leaked out!!!
Justine, South Africa. 27 September 2016
For some reason every single one of these fragrances smells like incense! Not at all what the product's website says.