Rose en Bos Orange and Frankincense - Shea Butter 200ml
Real Shea butter feel the smoothness on your skin
List Price R 120
Discovery Miles 480
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Rose en Bos Fine Fragrance is young South African perfume house dedicated to the revival of the golden age of traditional perfumery as a fine art.
At the Western Cape Perfumery we aim to provide elegant and interesting alternatives to the mass commercialism of many mainstream perfumes, and to produce fragrances that are genuinely South African. Our fragrances are not just packaged in South Africa but designed, blended, aged, and then distributed from the Western Cape Perfumery in Somerset West.
Our perfumes are created using traditional French perfumery techniques and high end ingredients. They include no synthetics, no phthalates, no petrochemical products and no colouring agents. Our perfumes are not tested on animals, and are one hundred percent botanical. Rose en Bos is also a professional member of the Natural Perfumer's Guild (http://naturalperfumers.com/)
- This body butter is rich and concentrated the real thing, rich and moisturising.
- Whipped shea butter and coconut oil fragranced with frankincense and citrus essential oils. - This body butter is rich and concentrated shea butter that is not watered down.
- No water, parabens, artificial fragrances or paraffin.
- No harsh and harmful ingredients. Hand made at The Western Cape Perfumery by Rose en Bos.
- Butyrospermum parkii Shea butter
- Cocos Nucifera coconut oil
- Manihot Esculenta Starch
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis oil
- Boswellia Careterii oil
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- South Africa
- Rose en Bos Orange and Frankincense - Shea Butter 200ml
Jennie, South Africa. 17 April 2015
I have bought this twice now as I liked it so much the first time. at first glance it looks really odd as it is not a normal consistency for a body butter, when I first put it on I disliked it as it seemed so greasy, but then I realised how nice my skin felt, it just schloops it up, and it smells fabulous. The second one is just as great, but I was a bit disappointed that it is not well mixed and has lumps in it.
Catherine, South Africa. 18 May 2015
The product itself is quite nice to use on ones hands and has a nice smell. I, however, am disappointed as twice I have received a half empty bottle which I have had to return. For that reason, I do not think I will buy the product again.