Ryobi - Drill Press 16Mm 16 Speed 3/4 Hp Pedestal
Discovery Miles 56 000
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The versatility of a drill press is a great addition to any workshop. The main purpose of a drill press is to drill precisely spaced holes or to bore to exact depths. All Ryobi drill press bases can be lowered or raised and can swivel 360 Degrees around the column to handle odd shaped pieces. Speed changes are smooth and easy. The adjustable position and locking depth stop allow for repetitive drilling.
- Dimensions: 112.5cm x 47.8cm x 27cm
- Powerful 550W induction motor with cast iron housing for long-lasting, smooth performance
- 16 Speeds for optimum drilling performance in a variety of materials
- Adjustable locking depth stop for accurate depth measurement and repetitive drilling
- Pivoting motor mount maintains correct belt tension and facilitates speed change
- Built-in light illuminates the work area
- Standard 3-jaw 16mm chuck
- Weight: 53kg
- Input power: 550 watts
- No load speed: 215 - 2,130 r/min
- Chuck capacity: 16mm
- Spindle strokes: 80mm
- Column to chuck: 170mm
- Table to chuck: 680mm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- South Africa
- Ryobi - Drill Press 16Mm 16 Speed 3/4 Hp Pedestal
No reviews yet.