Saints Row IV (4) Commander in Chief Edition (PS3)
Discovery Miles 2 420
Shipped in 7 to 9 working days
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
THIS TITLE MAY REQUIRE ACCESS TO A BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION.
The simulated version of Steelport is designed to break the will of the captive cabinet, which includes several members of rival gangs and even actor Keith David as vice president, but the virtual nature of the city also allows players to operate outside the bounds of physics. As gamers explore the city and collect hidden object "clusters" they can begin unlocking and upgrading a variety of super powers, such as telekinesis, super speed, concussive blasts, and force fields. Players can also make use of outlandish new weapons like a mechanized robot suit, the Black Hole Launcher, and the Dubstep Gun, which makes enemies dance while they are being shot. This Commander in Chief Edition includes the full game as well as the red, white, and blue 'Merica gun, the Screaming Eagle plane, and the Uncle Sam suit in-game items.
- Volition's over-the-top action-adventure series takes a sharp turn by adding aliens, super powers, and presidential politics to its mix of gang-banging, car theft, and general criminal mischief.
- Set five years after the events of Saints Row
- The Third, Saints Row IV once again puts players in charge of the leader of the Third Street Saints Gang, who has now been elected president of the United States.
- Unfortunately, the planet is then invaded by the Zin race and their supreme overlord Zinyak, who abducts the cabinet and places them into a virtual version of the city Steelport.
- Saints Row IV (4) Commander in Chief Edition (PS3)
No reviews yet.