Salex Saline Sinus Rinse Paediatric Kit
Discovery Miles 1 090
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
It has several special features which will appeal to specialists and parents looking for a treatment for young children, which include:
- 100ml Rinse Bottle (half the dosage of Adult saline rinse). Because the bottle is smaller, there is lower pressure when squeezed which is more suitable for use by children
- 0.8g Sachet (half the dose of Adult saline rinse, but at the same isotonic concentration as Salex SSR Kit
- Ergonomically designed silicone nozzle to fit smaller nasal passages comfortably
Salex SSR Paediatric may be used to help with the following conditions: Nasal Dryness, Sinus & Nasal Congestion, Nasal Allergies & Hay fever, Flu & Cold Nasal Symptoms, Post Nasal Drip and Post-Operative Care.
- Free of preservatives and uses only pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride and is iodine free
- Ideal for daily use to prevent allergen build-up and to clear out the sinuses
- Non-addictive, isotonic and does not induce drowsiness
- Suitable for children
Whats in the box:
- 1 x 100ml Rinsing Bottle with tube and nozzle
- 1 x Silicone nozzle
- 20 x 0.8g sachets
Directions For Preparation:
- Pour 100ml (to mark on bottle) of distilled water or freshly boiled and cooled water into the bottle
- Do not use boiling water
- Open and empty the contents of one 0.8g sachet into the bottle
- Do not use adult Salex SSR sachet for 100ml bottle
- Ensure the inner tube is firmly seated in the nozzle and screw nozzle onto the bottle
- Hold the bottle, making sure you close the top of the nozzle with one of your fingers and shake the bottle until all the powder is dissolved
- Place the soft pink silicone Paediatric nozzle onto the end of the blue Salex nozzle
- Ensure it is firmly seated
Directions For Use:
- Stand and lean forward over a basin to a comfortable position with your head facing down
- Open your mouth, press the nozzle upwards and against your nostril
- Gently squeeze the bottle until the contents drain from your mouth and other nostril
- Squeeze a few times until 100 ml has used
- Repeat on the other nostril
- All that is required is a gentle flow of saline into the nostril
- Squeezing too hard will make the application uncomfortable
- After rinsing, gently blow your nose
- To avoid damaging eardrums do not block nostrils completely
- Use two to three times daily
- Discard any unused solution, rinse bottle, cap and tube and store upside down to dry
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Salex Saline Sinus Rinse Paediatric Kit
No reviews yet.