Samson Audio Q7 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone - Black
Discovery Miles 7 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The heart of the Q7's performance stems from the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. The mic also Features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q7 to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the mic. The Q7 also offers a smooth frequency response and low frequency roll-off for providing balanced audio reproduction no matter how close a sound source gets to the capsule.
A versatile tool in the recording studio, the Q7 is a workhorse microphone perfect for a number of applications. As the Q7 is equipped to handle high SPLs, it allows live vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but it is also great for closing making instruments such as snare drums, guitar amps and more. With a rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grill, along with a multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule for minimizing handling noise, Samson's Q7 Professional Dynamic Microphone provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Outstanding microphone for professional live and studio applications
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth frequency response of 80Hz-12kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 147dB for close making situations
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Includes mic clip and carry case
Tiaan, South Africa. 11 August 2014
Fantastic price for this super-quality microphone.
Jurie, South Africa. 26 June 2014
Great value for money!