Samson Audio Q8 Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone - Black
List Price R 1,616
Discovery Miles 15 150
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
The heart of the Q8's performance stems from the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. The mic also Features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q8 to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the mic. The Q8 also offers a smooth frequency response and low frequency roll-off for providing balanced vocal reproduction no matter how close a performer gets to the capsule.
The Q8 is not just a great vocal mic. It can be used a versatile tool in the recording studio, a workhorse microphone perfect for a number of applications. As the Q8 is equipped to handle high SPLs, it allows live vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but it is also great for closing making instruments such as snare drums, guitar amps and more.
With a rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grill, along with a multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule for minimizing handling noise, Samson's Q8 Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- The ideal microphone for professional live vocal applications
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 150DB for close making situations
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Includes mic clip and carry case
No reviews yet.