Samson QL5 Miniature Clip-On Condenser microphone
List Price R 1,166
Discovery Miles 10 950
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Samson QL5, miniature clip-on condenser microphone
The QL5 is a professional, miniature clip-on condenser microphone specially designed for presenters.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the microphone delivers an exceptionally clear, articulate sound, with superior rejection of background noise.
It’s simple to attach the microphone to neck tie or jacket lapel. A maximum amount of gain before feedback can be achieved as a result of the QL5’s tight, cardioid pick-up pattern. In addition, the high SPL capability makes the QL5, along with the PM5 phantom power adapter, an excellent choice for a wide variety of vocal making applications.
- Lightweight, low visibility design for unobtrusive use.
- High quality Electret condenser element delivers high output and exceptional sound quality.
- Full range frequency response for clear, crisp audio and natural sound reproduction Tight cardioid polar pattern reduces background noise, minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
- The QL5 microphone terminates with a P3 mini XLR connector, which plugs into to the PM5 phantom power adapter.
- The PM5 phantom power adapter is used to supply the QL5 microphone with phantom power, while transforming the impedance from high too low to compensate for longer cable runs.
- The QL5 includes internal radio frequency (RF) suppression, making it suitable for use in high-RF urban areas.
- Foam Windscreen included helping reduce P-popping.
- Type: Condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 15000Hz
- Sensitivity: -44dBV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 132db
- Dynamic range: 114db
- Power Supply: 9 - 52 Volt Phantom Power
No reviews yet.