Samsung 128GB USB 3.0 Duo OTG Flash Drive
Discovery Miles 7 090
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
USB 3.0 Flash Drive DUO 128GB
When form and function collide.
- The Samsung USB 3.0 Flash Drive DUO features a streamlined shape, and a high-quality, durable, metal-based design.
- With both a standard and a micro USB connection, it's an all-purpose USB flash drive.
- And with Samsung reliability, it is designed to help keep your data safe.
One sleek drive, two ways to use it.
- The modern DUO offers best-of-both-worlds flexibility, making it ideal for use with your smartphone, tablet and PC.
- Now, you can store and transfer all your files, in style.
Samsung reliability helps safeguard your data.
- The newest in the Samsung family of memory products, this USB flash drive offers NAND flash technology, 5-proof durability.
- It's all the quality you've come to expect from Samsung, the trusted name for memory.
An outstanding flash drive.
- Samsung debuts its next generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 flash drive for fast data transfer and backup with backwards compatibility with USB 2.0.
- Discover and experience flexibility with the Samsung USB 3.0 Flash Drive DUO.
- Designed with both micro and standard USB, it's the all-purpose drive for compatible desktops, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- PC, Notebook, Smartphone, Tablet
- 128GB (1GB=1Billion byte)
- USB 3.0 for Standard A, USB 2.0 for micro B
- Standard A, micro B
- 16.05 x 36.61 x 5.73mm
- Approx. 5.2 g
- Up to 130MB/s transfer speed for USB 3.0 Up to 30MB/s transfer speed for USB 2.0
- -10 to 70 degree C
- 0 to 60 degree C
- 15,000 G (Gauss)
- 80KV, 50uA, 4W, 500 sec Radiation time.
- 1m depth 3% NaCl salt water, 72hrs
- Acceleration :1,500 g (gravity), Duration time : 0.5ms, Direction : x,y,z 3 times
- KC, FCC, CE, VCCI, RCM
- 5 years limited
No reviews yet.