Samsung Galaxy TAB3 Lite 7" 8GB 3G and WiFi Tablet - White
Samsung T116 W
List Price R 2,499
Discovery Miles 21 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the Box?
- Tablet, Micro USB cable, QSG
Samsung introduces Galaxy Tab3 7'' Lite delivers perfect portability for your daily activities and travelling. Experience faster downloads and seamless multimedia, all powered by a durable battery for extended playback. This tablet is designed for endless entertainment providing various camera features for instant sharing with family and friends. With the various options for easy content sharing and a variety of applications proves that Tab3 Lite 7.0 will be your tablet of choice.
- Slim and Light Design with Portability
- Rich Multimedia Experience
- Fun and Sharable Services
- Display: 7'' WSVGA LCD (1024 x 600)
- Colour: White
- Chipset: Spreadtrum T-Shark (A7,Quad 1.3GHz)
- 3G: 900/2100
- 2G: GSM900(B8), GSM850(B5), PCS1900(B2)
- 1GB (RAM) + 8GB (ROM)
- microSD up to 32GB
- Camera / Flash: Rear Only: 2MP
- Connectors: MicroUSB, 3.5mm earjack
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, BT4.0, USB2.0, 2.4GHz
- GPS: GPS, Glonass
- Dimension, Weight: 116.4 x 193.4 x 9.7mm (322g)
- Battery Capacity: 3,600 mAh
- OS / Upgrade: Android Kit Kat (4.4)
- Messaging & SNS: Gtalk, Google+, Gmail, ChatON
- Other Servcies & Applications: Google Play Store, Samsung Apps
- PC Applications: Samsung KIES
- UI / Web Browser: Android + Samsung / Android Browser, Chrome Browser (GMS)
- Audio: MP3, OGG, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, FLAC
- MPEG4, H.263, H.264,
- Playback: 1080p at 30fps
- Warranty: 24 Months Limited Warranty
Actual device formatted capacity may vary due to operating system and embedded application installations.
Sindiswa, South Africa. 26 May 2016
IT HAS ALL THAT I NEEDED INA TABLET,IT IS NOT COMPLICATED AS I AM A LITTLE OLDER
Tanya, South Africa. 31 May 2016
This Tablet is worth the money, best pictures and user friendly.
Nkanyiso, South Africa. 13 March 2016
sihle, South Africa. 14 April 2016
I rate this product with five stars
Caesar, South Africa. 3 November 2016
Lovely product for an entry level Tablet, it works fine and the lack of Front Camera for photos is not TakeAlot's issue, it's a product but I can't fault it in any way and the user is very happy and satisfied with it.
Johann, South Africa. 3 March 2016
Decent tablet, fast enough, only thing that bugs me a bit is screen quality, it is ok, not fantastic though.
Overal good value for R2000
Bobby, South Africa. 6 December 2016
After using the tablet for a day there's some couple of things I'm not happy with. 1. It doesn't have a front camera and won't let you do a video call. 2. On the websites it looks sleek and stylish but when you hold it in your hands it feels old and antiquated and not really inviting and user friendly. 3 for its price (R2000)it feels like a low end gadget and you also have to make an extra effort to figure out some of the functions, the picture quality and videos quality is also not great, its also slow connecting to the internet (I'm using both WiFi from university and my Vodacom starter sim).. and well I'm happy with the battery life so far, I've charged it in the morning and I'm still impressed with its battery life. I however think R 2000 is too much for this tablet.
winnie, South Africa. 18 April 2016
great offer, m happy with my purchase.