Samsung Gear Fit 2 Blue - Large
List Price R 3,499
Discovery Miles 32 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
2 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
GPS Sports Band
- Finally, a fitness band you can run with while your phone stays at home. The built-in GPS tracks your running route, distance and speed in real time with precision and dedication so you can go further, better.
In a heartbeat
- Get the most out of every workout with Gear Fit2's highly accurate heart rate monitor. Check when you're in the vigorous intensity zone to step up the intensity.
- Get the right kind of stats right away with auto activity tracking. There's no need to tell your Gear Fit2 whether you're walking or on the rowing machine. It just knows.
Your stats on display
- The Super AMOLED display is conveniently large enough so you can quickly check your stats mid-workout, without ever missing a beat.
Game face on
- Apply the Watch Face to have your current stats displayed in a most glanceable manner. Choose from a great selection of designs.
It's a fit with style
- Gear Fit2's curved display wraps itself around your wrist. Its look is sleek in an unobtrusive way. It's the one constant of your style, day and night.
- For a fitness band that packs a healthy punch in functionality, Gear Fit2 is delightfully light and easy to wear.
- GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- 1.5" (38.8mm) Curver Super AMOLED
- 432x216 Resolution
- 4GB ROM
- 500MB RAM
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor
Chris, South Africa. 10 October 2016
Very happy with the device, better value most other fitness trackers.
Sleep tracking could be improved, like perhaps a specific sleep mode and reminders of when to sleep. Automatically decides when you are sleeping, not sure how accurate this is.
Battery lasts just over a day.does have a full colour disply, so possible expected
Would be nice if the device integrated into other 3rd party fitness apps (maybe it does, but I haven't found anything yet), or gave you the ability to analyse your exercise in more detail on a PC like most dedicated HRM's.
HR, the band needs to be tight on your wrist to record accurately, first run it got my HR off by about 50bmp, now it's fairly accurate, but I can't analyse my run in as much detail as when I use my Suunto. Very good at tracking your HR throughout the day. Can see some interesting trends.
Siva, South Africa. 6 February 2017
Kwak u, South Africa. 15 March 2017