Samsung ML-6510ND Mono Laser Duplex Printer
Discovery Miles 138 600
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
2 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Samsung ML-6510ND Mono Laser Duplex Printer
- Only Black Printing
- USB cable not included
- Compatible Toner - Samsung MLT-D309S (MLT-D309L)
- Compatible Drum - Samsung MLT-R309
- Settle for nothing less than brilliant printing solutions that are trouble-free. The simple OP panel, which features a new compass dial, a 4-line LCD display and a numeric keypad, provides a simple and easy way to take full control of your printing operation. Featuring a new one-touch convenience eco button, which is easily found on the front panel and acts as a default setting once turned on, you can now combine two pages into one document. This helps you cut-back on costs by reducing paper and toner use, and therefore also lessens your impact on the environment. The OP panel also simplifies your workflow, with fewer buttons and unnecessary options to worry about. You can really produce amazing results in no time at all.
- Make hitting your environmental goals a whole lot easier with Samsung’s new Eco Mode, which also includes a Results Simulator to check how well you are doing. The Eco Mode features a one touch Eco Button, which conveniently serves as your default setting once activated, and reduces paper consumption with Duplex printing, 2-up printing and a Toner Save setting. Thanks to the Results Simulator, you can really appreciate how much good work you are doing. The simulation shows levels of carbon dioxide emissions, electricity and paper usage. The Eco Mode is an easy and effective way of keeping track of your printer consumption – which is better for you and the planet!
- Tailor your printing operation and enjoy high-quality, economical business solutions. With high yield toner cartridges, which can print up to 30,000 pages, handling large company documents and publications is not a problem. The level of yield is entirely up to, with two choices available: Standard yield toner cartridges (average 10,000 standard pages), and High yield toner cartridges (average 30,000 standard pages). Ultimately, cutting overheads is easily achieved by the reduction in cost-per-page printing and through fewer toner cartridge replacements. It also features a separate drum cartridge, which supports 80,000 standard pages, and doesn’t need to be replaced every time the toner needs changing. Add to this the economical and eco friendly polymerized toner, and you have a printer that really knows how to deliver amazing value.
- Double your print output. Or, halve your paper costs. Either way you look at it; there is no denying that Duplex printing is an essential feature for both business and personal printing. It provides loads of cool and creative ways to fulfill print jobs, from single-sided formats to double-sided booklet formats, and really delivers a professional look and feel every time. The double-sided printing capabilities will also massively reduce costs and ensure that your paper supplies last longer. This then helps reduce waste, and minimises your impact on the environment. So, it is definitely a win-win situation with Duplex printing.
- From everyday documents to important presentations, you always need to give your printing the handling it deserves. If you want to impress with not only high-quality results but also with the professional manner in which you complete the task, then your printer will need heavy media handling. When you combine the Main Tray (supports 220gsm), and the Optional Tray (supports 220gsm*), your printing operation will easily handle even the heaviest of jobs. From specialty paper and thick stock to envelopes, which no longer requires its own special feeder and now feeds through the Main Tray…your printing will be trouble-free, cost-effective and a pure breeze.
- Boost your print setup with a powerful 1 Gigabit network LAN connection. The enhanced connectivity will ensure that even the larger printing jobs from multiple users can be completed with amazing speed and without any compromise in quality. When combined with the 700MHz processor, the result is simply brilliant. During the busiest of times when important work documents, like big presentations, need to be looking perfect and ready on cue, the 1 Gigabit network will keep everyone happy. So, now a truly professional operation is easily achieved and just waiting to show off its full capabilities.
Functions - Print, 4-Line LCD, Eco Print, Secure Print, Finisher Options
B & W print speed - 62ppm
Duplex - Yes
FPOT (Mono) - Less than 6.5 Seconds
Resolution (dpi) - Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output
Recommended Monthly Volume - 30,000 pgs
Duty Cycle Max - 275,000 pgs
Paper Cassette(Standard) - 500 Sheets
MP Tray(Standard) - 100 - Sheet Manual Feeder
Option Cassette - 2000Sheet High Capacity
Maximum Paper Input Capacity - 2520 Sheets
Paper Output Capacity - 500-sheet Face Down, 100-sheet Face Up
Media Size - A4, A5, A6, ISO B5, JIS B5, Executive, Letter, Oficio, Folio, Legal, Custom
Media Type - Paper(60gsm to 100 gsm), Transparency (laser), Envelopes, Labels
Printer Languages/Systems - PostScript3, PCL6, SPL, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON
Interface - Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base TX
Memory - 256MB (Max. 768MB)
Processor - Samsung 700 MHZ
OS Compatibility - Windows N/2000/XP/Vista/2003 Server(32/64bits) Various Linux OS: Red Hat 8 ~ 9, Fedora Core 1 ~ 4, Mandrake 9.2 ~ 10.1, SuSE 8.2 ~ 9.2 Mac OS 8.6 ~ 9.2, 10.1 ~ 10.4
Print System - Separated Black Toner
Yield - 10 000 pgs (30 000 pgs)
Cartridge Model - MLT-D309S (MLT-D309L)
Drum Model - MLT-R309
Yield - 80 000 pgs
Weight including Cartridges - 34.8 kg
Dimensions (W x D x H) - 464 x 540 x 420mm
- 2 Year Onsite
No reviews yet.