Samsung MZ-VKV256BW 950 Pro NVMe M.2 256GB Solid State Drive
Discovery Miles 33 490
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Level up to unmatched performance, power efficiency and endurance
- If you're a heavy workload professional searching for an SSD with uncompromising power and performance, look no further.
- The next-generation Samsung 950 PRO delivers exceptional performance for professionals.
- This cutting-edge V-NAND-based NVMe SSD supports PCI Express, providing a higher bandwidth and lower latency to process a massive amount more data than SATA SSDs.
- Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the future-oriented 950 PRO is ideal for professionals using high-end PCs and workstations.
Experience a next-generation SSD today
- Equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the 950 PRO is ideal for intensive workloads, such as computer-aided design, data analysis and engineering simulations.
- It outperforms SATA SSDs by over 4.5 times in sequential read and by over 2.5 times in sequential write, delivering the speeds of 2,500 MB/s and 1,500 MB/s respectively.
Save power while maintaining peak performance
- If you're in the midst of performing a complex data analysis or engineering simulation on your laptop, you surely don't want to run out your battery.
- Compared to SATA SSD power consumption, the 950 PRO is up to 1.5 times more power efficient, so your battery will last longer and maintain superior performance levels.
Maximize endurance under heavy workloads
- The innovative V-NAND technology in the 950 PRO increases endurance and prolongs the lifespan with insulators that cause less stress and are more resistant to wear under heavy client workloads.
- The 950 PRO also features Dynamic Thermal Throttling Protection technology, which controls the temperature of the device to reduce overheating and maintain a high level of sustained performance.
- Client PCs
- 256 GB
- PCIe 3.0 x 4 NVMe 1.1
- Max. 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm)
- Max. 10g
- Samsung V-NAND
- Samsung UBX controller
- Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR3 SDRAM
- TRIM Supported (Required OS support)
- S.M.A.R.T Supported
GC (Garbage Collection)
- Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- AES 256-bit for User Data Encryption
- TCG Opal Family Spec and eDrive(IEEE1667) to be supported by FW update
- Up to 2,200 MB/sec
- Up to 900 MB/sec
Random Read (4 KB, QD 32, Thread 4)
- Up to 270,000 IOPS
Random Write (4 KB, QD 32, Thread 4)
- Up to 85,000 IOPS
Random Read (4 KB, QD 1, Thread 1)
- Up to 11,000 IOPS
Random Write (4 KB, QD 1, Thread 1)
- Up to 43,000 IOPS
- Active average/maximum: 5.1 W/6.4 W (256 GB), 5.7 W/7.0 W (512 GB),
- Idle : 70mW, DEVSLP(L1.2 mode) : 2.5mW
- 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- 0 degree C to 70 degree C (Measured by SMART Temperature. Proper airflow recommended)
- 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- 20 to 2000Hz, 20G
- 1500G, duration 0.5m sec, 3 axis
- Magician Software for SSD management
No reviews yet.