Samsung S24E390H Series 3 23'' Led Monitor
Discovery Miles 35 350
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Define your space with a stylish new design accentuated by slim bezels and soft blue light.
New Slim ToC:
- With a beautiful new semi-transparent blue finish, Samsung's innovative Touch of Color technology optimizes your living space and completely sets it apart.
Slim Narrow Bezel:
- The bezels on all four sides are super slim, especially the one running along the bottom. Not only does it deliver a clean and modern look, it naturally draws your eyes to the screen.
- Using Touch of Color for the T-shape stand completes the ensemble with a refined, minimal finish.
Brilliant picture quality for the optimal viewing experience.
Wide Viewing Angle:
- Delivers a 178 degrees wide viewing angle horizontally and vertically for an optimal and comfortable viewing experience from any angle.
- Provides clean and crisp picture quality in 1920x1080 resolutions.
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience.
Eye Saver Mode:
- Unlike other colors emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue. Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button.
- Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience.
Save energy and the environment with this eco-friendly monitor:
Eco Saving Plus:
- Eco-saving technology reduces screen brightness for increased energy efficiency. In addition to the two standard manual settings. (Minimum at 25% and Maximum at 50%), there is now a brand new Auto Setting that reduces energy up about 10%, based on the luminescence of the screen's black sections. The screen brightness transitions fluidly while simultaneously saving energy.
- Monitor mechanisms and circuits are constructed without PVC making for an eco-friendly device, lessening environmental impact.
- Based on internal testing
- Some cabling contains PVC
Enjoy smooth images even during fast moving scenes:
- A truly fast 4ms response time lets you see even the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less motion blur, judder and ghosting.
Upscale your view with better quality and picture:
- Magic Upscale improves resolution of lower quality images and video so you can enjoy enhanced quality regardless of the original source.
- Screen Size: 23.6''
Active Display Size (HxV):
- 521.28mm (H)x293.22mm(V)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio:
- Mega DCR
Pixel Pitch (HxV):
Viewing Angle (H/V):
- 178 degrees/178 degrees
- OS Compatibility
- Windows, Mac
- Windows 8.1
- 1 EA
- 1 EA
- 1 EA
- Temperature (degrees C)
- 10 degrees C 40 degrees C
- 10 80 (non-condensing)
- Black High Glossy
- -2 degrees (+/-2 degrees) to 15 degrees (+/-2 degrees)
- Energy/Environment Mark
- Power Supply
- AC 100 240V
Power Consumption (DPMS):
Power Consumption (Stand-by):
Energy Star Power Consumption:
- External Adaptor
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) (mm)
- 548.3x409.0x181.9 mm
Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) (mm):
- 548.3x333.3x69.9 mm
Package Dimension (WxHxD) (mm):
- 614.0x140.0x391.0 mm
Set Weight with Stand (kg):
- 4.02 kg
Set Weight without Stand (kg):
- 3.47 kg
Package Weight (kg):
- 5.17 kg
- 1 x SAMSUNG S24E390H
- 1 x D-sub cable
- 1 x Quick Setup Guide
Francois H., South Africa. 12 September 2015
Really nice display and physical appearance.
Got this after reading it has good colour reproduction. For the first few days I could not quite get rid of a greenish washed-out look, but eventually figured out my work laptop connected to the monitor via the VGA cable doesn't seem to work as well as with an older Samsung monitor. My personal laptop with VGA looked much better, but HDMI is perfect. My work laptop only has a DisplayPort, not HDMI, but a cheap adapter works and now using the monitor via HDMI produces the pleasing and good colour I expected.
Looks nice and the joystick control is much nicer - no fumbling for the touch sensitive buttons and a cat walking underneath can't turn the monitor off.
Lionel, South Africa. 24 August 2015
Bought this monitor exclusively for my PS4 and I couldn't be happier. The colours are vibrant and the image quality is outstanding compared to my 1080p 24" LG monitor. Definitely recommended.
DF, South Africa. 24 July 2016
I mainly use this monitor as my primary display for gaming on a PS4.
- Excellent image quality straight out of the box.
- Great viewing angles.
- One of the latest models from Samsung. It's a combination of two of the best reviewed Samsung monitors from 2014“ the S24D390HL and S24D590PL.
- Transparent base is easy on the eye. The light blue edges aren't really noticeable.
- The joystick control button at the back is easy and intuitive to use.
- Screen response time is fast enough for gaming.
- It has a dedicated Game Mode; it's up to you if you want to use it. I prefer the more natural look of my games as they are meant to be viewed.
- Very little back light bleed when screen is black (almost imperceptible).
- Quite sturdy and of solid build quality.
- Initially, the first monitor I received was defective. There was this red/yellow tint in the background and white colours (e.g. subtitles or other text) just didn't look white. I returned it and within 3 days Takealot refunded me and I bought exactly the same monitor again. This new one worked 100% straight out of the box.
- To switch source (e.g. from HDMI to VGA) requires three clicks with the joystick.
Andrew, South Africa. 10 February 2016
Good monitor for the price. It arrived in a few days after purchase. Easy to set up. I would recommend it.
Dirk, South Africa. 11 August 2016
John, South Africa. 4 January 2017
Works well I've no complaints at this point
Reg, South Africa. 21 April 2016
Clean and crisp display of text and graphics (used in a pay-for-print business).
Yusuf, South Africa. 2 January 2016