Samsung S24E510C 23.5" Curved LED Monitor
Discovery Miles 40 990
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Enjoy the ultimate view with optimal curved design. Immerse in amazing picture quality from every angle. Let Game Mode heighten your gaming experience.
Curved around your eyes for the ultimate viewing comfort
- The optimal curvature to ensure comfortable viewing on a 23.5'' screen, delivering a wider field of view that's easy on the eyes.
- Experts have found that people perceive curves as more visually comforting than hard lines and angles. Simply viewing the curves of an object triggers relief in the brain.
Brilliant picture quality from every angle:
Best-in-Class 3,000:1 Static Contrast Ratio:
- More vivid than conventional monitors to provide truly brilliant pictures with deeper blacks, pristine whites, amazingly bright colours, and less light leakage.
Wide Viewing Angle:
- Delivers a 178 degrees wide viewing angle horizontally and vertically for optimal viewing experience from any angle.
Take your entertainment to new heights of immersion and comfort:
- Instantly adjust your monitor settings for an optimised gaming experience through the on-screen display. Game Mode improves the darkness of the picture so that you can see all the action vividly.
Fast 4 ms Response Time / 60 Hz Refresh Rate:
- See even the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly without any motion blur, judder or ghosting.
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience:
Eye Saver Mode:
- Unlike other colours emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue. Eye Saver Mode optimises your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button.
- Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience.
Sophisticated design in glossy black & T-shaped stand:
- With thoughtful design and engineering, the SE510C is much more than a monitor with stunning looks. Featuring a glossy black body that is framed perfectly by a narrow bezel and elevated by a
T-shaped stand, it's carefully designed to keep the focus on your content viewing pleasure.
- With support for VESA 100 x 100, you can easily mount it on any wall.
- Easily and smoothly tilt the screen forward 20 degrees and backwards 2 degrees for comfortable viewing.
- Screen Size: 24 (23.5'')
Flat / Curved:
Active Display Size (HxV):
- 521.39 mm (H) x 293.28 mm (V)
- 250 cd/m squared
- 200c d/m squared
Contrast Ratio Static:
Dynamic Contrast Ratio:
- Mega DCR
- 1920 x 1080
Pixel Pitch (HxV):
- 0.2715 mm (H) x 0.2715 mm (V)
- 4 (GTG)
Viewing Angle (H/V):
- 178 degrees/178 degrees
- 16.7 M
- 60 Hz
- Samsung MagicBright: Yes
- Samsung MagicUpscale: Yes
- Eco Saving Plus: Yes
- Eye Saver Mode: Yes
- Flicker Free: Yes
- Game Mode: Yes
- Image Size: Yes
- Windows, Mac
- Windows 8.1
- 1 EA
Dual Link DVI:
- 1 EA
- 1 EA
- Speaker: No
- Temperature: 10 degrees C 40 degrees C
- 10 80 (non-condensing)
- -1 degrees (+/-2 degrees) 20 degrees (+/-2 degrees)
- 100 x 100 mm (VESA)
- AC 100 - 240 V
Power Consumption (DPMS):
- 0.3 W
- External Adaptor
Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD):
- 547.6 x 417.0 x 181.6 mm
Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD):
- 547.6 x 323.4 x 57.0 mm
Package Dimension (WxHxD):
- 613.0 x 132.0 x 387.0 mm
Set Weight with Stand:
- 4 kg
Set Weight without Stand:
- 3.3 kg
- 5.34 kg
- 1 x SAMSUNG S24E510C
- 1 x D-sub Cable
- 1 x Power Cable (Length 1m)
- 1 x Quick Setup Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
Ryan, South Africa. 2 August 2016
Not the best for gaming but perfect if you are a casual gamer.
Mohamed Hasim, South Africa. 5 October 2016
Great product and even better price.
Saajid, South Africa. 26 August 2016
Bought 6 of these for office use, in 2015 and 2016, and haven't had any issues with them yet. Perfect for office use. I have 4 of these connected to one (monster) laptop in extended desktop mode, and they work brilliantly. I chose a curved screen specifically for the extended desktop mode, and they wrap nicely around my work area, and have great viewing angles due to the curvature. I'm not finicky about having perfect colour matching or messing with colour profiles, and have not tried them in a gaming environment, so I can't really comment on that aspect, but picture quality is good and clear, and the overall experience has been brilliant. I've purchased 6 of these after all, and I am looking at getting more.
Gerry, South Africa. 19 October 2016
I run three screens 23' LG (OLD) 23" Samsung Curved and a Samsung 27" curved sourced from Take A Lot and will shortly add a fourth 27" Samsung curved. to stack on top of the current 27",. Samsung monitors are tops
amazing, South Africa. 17 January 2017
probably the best monitor for the price
David, South Africa. 21 September 2015
Let me open by saying the actual screen is quite nice. I don't even notice the curve anymore and the viewing angels and response time is good.
It came with a VGA cable. Anyone running a gaming rig would need to find and buy a VGA to DVI adapter (as graphics cards haven't come out with VGA for quite some time) OR go and buy an HDMI cable.
Also you need to find the Right HDMI cable or your colours will quite rubbish (my current issue) You'd think paying over R4000 for a screen you would get all the cables.
TL:DR - Screen is good, but samsung cheaped out on the accecories. Be ready to pay R100-R300 extra for the correct cables if you game.
Gareth, South Africa. 15 April 2016
Good all round monitor and a worthy purchase.
Andrew, South Africa. 11 August 2015
Good all round good monitor,
but my old CRT monitor has 50% better pixel density
(text and icons etc, are a bit bigger than expected for the selected resolution on this monitor)
Mitch, South Africa. 28 October 2015
Good screen, nice and bright, curve isn't THAT obvious, but it's relaxing on the eyes, leke wide deliciousness...nom nom nom
Cedric, South Africa. 19 July 2016
Great Monitor. The Curve is really subtle, but not so much that it distorts your view.It gets comfy.
The only downfall for me personally is the fact that the colors are a bit of a disappointment, but out of the box calibration is not bad at all.
I was hoping to get better, as I am used to an IPS at work. Although this is a VA panel and not an IPS, and after playing around with the settings a bit you can get better results, however it still remains better than most TN based panels.
Sharpness is astounding! The low blue light mode washes out the colours to much for me and I rather use a lower brightness setting.
Bottom line: Great monitor for everyday use and a day to day casual gaming screen with better than average colours.
Stephen, South Africa. 14 December 2015
Very good quality and value for money
james, South Africa. 21 June 2016
This is not a good product , screen quality not looks nice ,a bit dark and yellow
Pierre, South Africa. 21 March 2016
this is a great product and for the price... Yeah!
Adam , South Africa. 17 January 2016
The screen is a really nice one but it doesn't come with an HDMI cable, but besides that the curve is nice not too curved it also has an eye saver mode which is useful for when your eyes are feeling a bit sore it basically dims the display gives it a more matte look and also gives it a yellow tinge but it is a bit pricey for what your getting in my opinion.
Kaamil, South Africa. 6 July 2016
Great product. Great price. Don't worry about the people complaining about the yellow 'tint' on the screen. Just buy the right HDMI cable and you won't notice a thing. The display is brilliant.
I also love the way you can plug in more than one computer at once-- one with RGB cable and one with HDMI (however, remember that the HDMI cable is not included.)