Samsung SL-M2070FW Black & White MFP 4 In 1 NFC Model
Discovery Miles 28 990
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Samsung SL-M2070F Mono MFP 4 In 1 NFC Model
- USB cable not included
Tap, print and go with Samsung NFC Print:
- Google Cloud Print ready.
Samsung MobilePrint app:
- Advanced mobile printing with more options. Direct printing without an app on Samsung Galaxy devices.
Print diverse media with high speed and quality:
- High-speed printing and image processing. Print in speeds of up to 28 pages per minute (ppm), with a 600Mhz ARM Cortex-A5 core processor and 128 MB memory.
Sharp and professional document quality:
- Print sharp text and clear images using Rendering Engine for Clean Pages technology. Enjoy a 4,800 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) effective resolution.
Diverse printing choices for professional documents:
- Handle a wide range of media, up to 220 grams per square meter (gsm), such as labels, cardstock and envelopes, with the multipurpose tray.
Cut costs while lowering energy and toner usage:
- Professional eco solution. Automatically activate 2-up (two pages on one side of the paper) and duplex printing, toner-save mode and the option to skip blank pages with the One Touch Eco Button. Remove text or images and also change the layout design, such as N-up printing, without changing the original documents before printing with Easy Eco Driver.
Low total cost of ownership:
- Save on consumables with a separated toner system, a toner cartridge and an imaging unit, each sold separately, ideal for cost-conscious businesses
with low printing volumes. Also, users only need to purchase the toner cartridge when empty. Lower overall cost per page and maximize productivity by requiring fewer replacements, with a starter toner cartridge (1,200 standard pages), with higher toner yield than average in the market (typically 700 - 1,000 standard pages) and high toner yield (3,000 standard pages).
Mobile devices need to support the NFC feature:
- There is also no app needed for iOS-supported devices using AirPrint.
- Standard: Print, Copy, Scan
- Optional: Mobile Print, Eco Mode
- Processor: 600Mhz
- Operational Panel: 2 x 16 Line LCD
- Memory: Standard 128 MB
- Interface: Standard Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Noise Level: Less than 50 dBA (Printing) / Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 10,000 pages
- Speed: Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time: Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution: Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output
- Emulation: GDI
- Duplex Print: Manual
- Operating System: Windows8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2008R2/2008/2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux
- Print : Black and White only
- Speed: Up to 20 cpm in A4 (21 cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time: Less than 14 sec
- Reduce / Enlarge Range: 25-400 percent
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Copy Features: ID Copy/N-UP Copy
- Print : Only Black and White
- Compatibility: TWAIN Standard/WIA Standard
- Method: Color CIS
- Resolution (Optical): Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Resolution (Enhanced): Up to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi
- Scan Destinations: PC
- Fax Feature:Mult- Send / Delayed Send / Priority Send / Secure Receive / Fax Forwarding
- Input Capacity: 150-sheet Standard Tray
- Media Type: Plain/Thick/Thin/Cotton/Color/Preprinted/Recycled/Lables/CardStock/Bond/Envelope
- Media Size: A4/A5/Letter/Legal/Executive/Folio/Oficio/ISO B5/JIS B5/Envelope(Monarch,Com10,DL,C5)/Custom (76 x 127mm - 216 x 356mm)
- Media Weights: Cassette 60-163gm2
- Output Capacity: 100-sheet Face Down
- Power Consumption in Use: 310W
- Power Consumption on Standby: 30W
- Power Consumption in Power Saving: 2.1W
- Xpress SL-M2070FW
- 500 pages Starter Toner Cartridge
Replacement Toner required:Â
MLT-D111S Standard Yield Mono Toner Cartridge- No USB cable included
Albertus, South Africa. 6 October 2015
Basically needed a scanner with ADF (automated document feeder), the printer was a bonus. Very, very happy. I previously only worked with another well known make's printers, and I find the software (both on the PC and the machine itself) is superior, very easy to setup and use.
The nicest feature is that you can scan directly from the machine, and send it specifically to any machine in your network. Also the ink usage is very low for me so far, all though I have got it set on ECO and the printing comes out slightly lighter than I am used to. From this point onwards I will recommend people get Samsung printers instead of another brand. Easily scans the 20+ handwritten pages I need to scan in one go, converts to a small pdf with good quality, no paper jams so far. Also another nice feature is that you can set it up to receive faxes, and then automatically send the faxes to your email.