Scanpan - Classic Bread Knife - 20 cm
Discovery Miles 4 090
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Scanpan Classic Bread Knife - 20cm
This knife's serrated blade allows the user to cut easily even through the hardest crust without crushing the loaf.Slices of bread will be neat & not torn or ragged.
Quality,functionality,durability & design these are the defining characteristics of Scanpan's stylish & affordable Classic range of kitchen knives.
Scanpan Classic knives are hot drop forged from single blanks of high grade German stainless steel & individually tested against rigorous standards to ensure that each blade has been accurately tempered to a consistent hardness of 57 HRC. With ergonomic rubberized handles that provide a secure grip even when wet & surgically sharp tapered cutting edges. Scanpan Classic knives make a welcome addition to any kitchen.
- Dimension: 20cm
- Superior taper ground cutting edge
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Individually Rockwell hardness tested, hardness 57
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Ergonomic tri-lobal handle design
- 20 Degree abraded cutting edges
- Esteemed Scanpan hallmark
- Warranty: 10 years - against material and manufacturing defects
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse is not covered by this warranty
- South Africa
- Scanpan - Classic Bread Knife - 20 cm
No reviews yet.