Seagate 10TB Barracuda 3.5" Pro Desktop Internal Hard Drive
Discovery Miles 92 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Seagate 10TB Barracuda 3.5" Pro Desktop Hard Disk Drive - ST10000DM0004
VERSATILE. Fast. Dependable.
The Fiercest Hard Drive.
You've Ever Met.
Versatile, Fast, and Dependable
- BarraCuda leads the industry with the highest capacities for desktops and mobile computers.
- With drives available up to 10 TB, the BarraCuda portfolio is a great option for upgrades at any price point.
- The uncompromising BarraCuda Pro marries industry-leading storage capacity with 7,200 RPM spin speeds for snappy performance and load times when gaming or performing heavy workloads.
- BarraCuda Pro also comes equipped with a 5 year warranty.
- Get the most out of your storage with BarraCuda hard drives.
- From computers full of photos and memories to gaming PCs that need more room to play, BarraCuda grows with you.
3.5-Inch BarraCuda Hard Drives Deliver!
- Rock-solid reliability built on over 20 years of BarraCuda innovation.
- Versatile mix of capacity and price point options to fit any budget.
- Multi-Tier Caching technology for excellent hard drive performance.
Introducing the All-New BarraCuda Pro 3.5-Inch Hard Drive!
- 7,200 RPM makes the BarraCuda Pro the fastest 10 TB desktop drive available.
- Large cache size, coupled with Multi-Tier Caching technology, pushes your PC to new performance heights so you can load apps and files even faster.
- Plus the BarraCuda Pro is backed up by a 5-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
- The BarraCuda family of reliable hard drives is here to stay, for years to come.
Standard Model Numbers
Interface Options (with NCQ)
- SATA 6Gb/s
SATA Transfer Rates Supported (Gb/s)
Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)
Cache, Multisegmented (MB)
Bytes per Sector
Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max
- 1 per 10E15
Power-On Hours (per year)
Workload Rate Limit (TB/year)
Warranty, Limited (years)
Startup Power (A)
Operating Mode, Typical (W)
Idle Average (W)
Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)
Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (5V)
- Approximately 5 percent
Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (12V)
- Approximately 10 percent
Temperature (degrees celsius)
Operating (ambient, min)
Operating (drive case, max)
Height (mm/in, max)
Width (mm/in, max)
Depth (mm/in, max)
Weight (g/lb, typical)
No reviews yet.