Seagate 8TB Internal Surveillance Hard Drive
Discovery Miles 55 490
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Robust Surveillance Storage
- Never miss a frame with surveillance-optimised drives.
- The seventh-generation Seagate Surveillance HDD tackles the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and helps to ensure cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads which operate 24?7
- Capacities up to 8TB support 64 cameras per drive and 8+ drives per system
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Add the Seagate Rescue Recovery Service option for 360 degree data protection
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
- The Surveillance HDD delivers storage powered for the latest DVR and NVR video surveillance systems.
- Surveillance-optimised firmware improves drive reliability up to 30%, helping to reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24?7, supporting 800+ hours of high definition content
- Low power consumption and heat emissions improve drive reliability over time
- RV sensors maintain performance in multi-drive systems
- 180TB/year workload rating, three times the rating of desktop drives, along with 1M hours MTBF
Surveillance HDD Delivers Reliability + Rescue Data Services
- By simply choosing the Surveillance HDD, you've already maximised your drive reliability in a DVR or NVR environment.
- But you can also protect your data against the unexpected.
- Whether it is a virus, unintentional deletion or vandalism, if your data is compromised, the Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan is an excellent option.
- Fast and easy recovery process - data can be restored in 15 days or less
- Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Systems
- Improve your system reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows.
- The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance in multi-drive systems
- RV sensors allow drives to reliably perform in expanding DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives
- RV sensors in a RAID environment maintain drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
- Support for up to 64 cameras recording in high definition
Improved Time-To-Ready So You Don't Miss a Frame
- As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them.
- With improvements in motion sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that allow your drive to conserve power when not recording, yet helps to ensure instant time-to-record when needed.
- Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera
- Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost
- Surveillance HDD
- SATA 6Gb/s
- 256 MB
R/V (Rotational Vibration) Sensor
Drive bays supported
- Up to 64
Average Operating Power
- 9 W
Mean Time Between Failures
- 1,000,000 hr
- 147 mm
- 101.85 mm
- 26.11 mm
- 780 g
No reviews yet.