Seagate Enterprise Capacity SATA Hard Drive - 5TB
Discovery Miles 48 100
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD delivers high capacity without sacrificing performance for reliable access to bulk storage of unstructured data.
Built for Speed
Supporting the industry's best response times for drives, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD enables faster data transfers by utilising the latest interfaces on a trusted platform. And for reliable access to bulk storage, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD provides excellent IOPS/TB along with the reliability, availability and serviceability that your customers expect.
Reliable, Robust Bulk Data Storage for a 24 x 7 World
High capacity storage for multi-drive chassis requires predictable and reliable performance. The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of up 550TB per year, which is up to 10 x the rated workload of desktop HDDs. Clearly, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD can help to ensure that you meet your rigorous bulk storage SLAs.
- Provides a 25 percent nearline performance boost over competitive offerings to help meet your Service Level Agreements
- Helps to lower your TCO by providing the highest capacity drive to meet your expansive data growth
- Built on a field-proven, eighth-generation platform and optimised for 24 x 7 storage environments
- Provides secure bulk data storage with Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) technology you can trust
- Generation: V.4
- Capacity: 5TB
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Spin Speed: 7200RPM
- Cache: 128MB
- Encryption: N/A
- Format: 512E
- Areal Density: 633
- Maximum Operating Shock: 70/40Gs
- Maximum Length: 147.00mm
- Maximum Width: 101.85mm
- Maximum Height: 26.10mm
- AFR: 0.63 percent
- Operating Temperature: 60 degree C
- Average Operating Power: 9.80W
Emil, South Africa. 30 June 2015
Good Hdd, fast.