Sennheiser RS 165 Closed Digital Headphone System
Discovery Miles 37 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
2 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Sennheiser RS 165 Headphones
Headphone system with rich, bold sound.
Sennheiser's RS 165 is a superb digital wireless headphone system for movie watching and music. Its ergonomic, closed, circumaural design reduces background noise while providing an exceptionally comfortable fit, so that you can focus on enjoying your favorite television programs and movies.
Easy to use and intuitive, all you need to do is to connect the included multi-purpose transmitter to your home audio or entertainment system. And because these headphones are from Sennheiser, you can count on a vibrant, detailed sound reproduction. You'll also be free to move around, since the RS 165 provides a robust, digital wireless audio transmission with minimum latency, and there is a bass boost listening mode for added power.
Sennheiser's RS 165: Get more from your TV and home audio today!
- Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
- High-quality Sennheiser transducers and a selectable Bass Boost mode for vibrant sound
- Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use
- Multi-purpose transmitter also functions as 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver transmission transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- Frequency Response: 18 - 21,000 Hz
- Max. Sound Pressure Level: 106 dB at 1kHz, 3 percent THD
- THD, Total Harmonic Distortion: Less-than 0.5 percent at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Weight: 300g (incl. batteries)
- Operating Time: Up to 18 hrs
- Audio Input: 1 x 3.5mm stereo
- Power consumption: Less-than/Equal-to 0.3W (standby)
- Range: Up to 30 m
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms
- Modulation: 8-FSK Digital
- Carrier frequencies: 2.4 - 2.48 GHz
No reviews yet.