Sennheiser RS 195 Open Digital Headphone System
List Price R 7,499
Discovery Miles 69 990
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Sennheiser RS195 Headphone
Specialized wireless headphones. Personal and adaptable to your listening needs. With the RS 195, rediscover the pleasure of listening.
Over time, our hearing naturally evolves. Although this is perfectly normal, the changes can alter the quality of the sounds we experience, for example when watching TV or listening to music.
The new RS 195 wireless headphones take these changes into account to provide exceptional sound that can be fully personalized to your hearing.
Sennheiser has refined its technology to offer simple and intuitive settings that enhance speech intelligibility and reproduce the slightest details of your favorite music.
You'll forget that you are wearing headphones thanks to the comfortable ergonomic design that is ideal for long periods of listening.
With the RS 195, rediscover the subtle details of your favorite sounds.
- Closed headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission: exceptional clarity and range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Choice of settings to tailor sound to individual hearing requirements (7 pre-sets)
- Left/right balance control to adjust the volume in each ear
- "Speech mode" to eliminate background noise and enhance speech intelligibility
- "Music mode" to reproduce delicate nuances using an increased dynamic range
- Compatible with analog and digital audio inputs, as well as toggling between inputs
- A sophisticated ergonomic design ideal for long periods of comfortable listening
- Frequency Response: 17 - 22,000 Hz
- Max. Sound Pressure Level: 117 dB at 1kHz, 3 percent THD
- THD, Total Harmonic Distortion: Less-than 0.5 percent at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
- Weight: 340 g (incl. batteries)
- Operating Time: up to 18 hrs
- Audio Input: 1x 3.5mm Stereo, 1x Optical Digital
- Power Consumption: Less-than/Equal-to 0.3 W (standby)
- Range: Up to 100 m
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms; Digital Input: Greater-than 90 dBA
- Modulation: 8-FSK Digital
- Carrier frequencies: 2.4 - 2.48 GHz
No reviews yet.