Sinotec 43" Full HD Digital LED TV
Discovery Miles 49 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- 5 Year Warranty: All Sinotec panels are covered by our comprehensive 5 year warranty, giving peace of mind to the end user.
- Digital TV with DVB-T2: Stands for Digital Video Broadcasting: Second Generation Terrestrial. It is the most advanced digital terrestrials broadcast system. TV includes a DVB-T2 tuner and allows the televisions to receive both standard and high definition terrestrials broadcast without using a set-top -box or pay tv receiver.
- IPS panel (In-Plane Switching panel): An active matrix (TFT) LCD screen technology. It provides more uniform colour reproduction and greater viewing angles than traditional twisted nematic (TN) LCDs. Maturing for more than a decade, Viewers greatly appreciate the wide angle and colour quality.
- Dolby Digital: also known as AC-3. It is a digital audio coding technique that reduces the amount of data needed to produce high-quality sound.
- HDMI: (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a proprietary audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from an HDMI-compliant source device. It delivers a crisp picture and high quality sound.
- MHL: (Mobile High-Definition Link) MHL enables users to connect mobile devices to televisions and mirror the media and display videos, games, photos and more on a big screen.
- USB: USB port allows one to plug in a hard drive, flash drive, or other USB storage device to view media files on one's television, can also be used to plug wireless adaptors etc.
- Composite Video and audio Input (RCA): Input that transmits analog and carries standard definition video, and the even higher-quality component video and Audio.
- VGA Input: A Video Graphics Array connector makes the panel versatile and allows the user to connect other devices such as laptops and computers etc. and use the panel as a monitor.
- Earphone Jack: Allows the user to be able to connect wired or wireless earphone devices in order to listen privately.
- Screen Size: 43"
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Panel Frequency: 60Hz
- Brightness: 200NIT
- Contrast: 25000:1
- Wide Colour Enhancer
- Noise reduction
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- Virtual Surround: DTS Studi- Sound
- DTS Codec: DTS Premium sound 5.1
- Sound Output (RMS): 16w (L: 8W, R: 8W)
- Speaker Type: 2CH (Down Firing + Base Reflex)
- Wall mount Sound Mode: Yes
- Analog Tuner
- Digital signal (DVB-T2)
- HDMI: 3 (1 with MHL Function)
- USB: 2
- Composite Video Input: 1
- Composite audio Input: 1
- VGA Input :( D-sub)
- VGA audio Input
- RF In (75 ohms coaxial)
- Earphone Jack
- Digital audio Out (Optical): 1
- HDMI-CEC: Yes
- Slim Type: Slim
- Front Colour: Black
- Additional Features
- Aut- Channel Search: Yes
- Aut- Power Off: Yes
- OSD Language: Local
- Picture-In-Picture: Yes
- USB HID Support: Yes
- Power Supply: AC100-240V to 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max): 100W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): 0.5W
- Package Size (LxWxH): 1060 x 138 x 635mm
- Set with Stand (LxWxH): 969.5 x 212.2 x 601.2mm
- Set without the stand(LxWxH): 969.5 x 83.9 x 564.3mm
- Weight (Gross): 12.2Kg
- Weight (Net): 9.4Kg
- Remote Control (smart remote)
- Batteries (for Remote Control)
- User Manual: Yes
Ivor, South Africa. 28 July 2016
Everything all perfect. Excellent buy.
It just doesn't do a auto widescreen to 16:9.
If it gets a 4:3 input that's what you get.
Odd cause my old CRT would do it (widescreen CRT with HDMI 720p)
You have to force it via software eg Kodi/XBMC or maybe your video card.
None of the stuff via WMC or Media Browser would work full screen.
Gary, South Africa. 12 December 2016
After the first TV failed on us after the second day, Talkalot eventually got us a new TV.
Glare and rainbow reflection is bad even in low light conditions due to screen's texture.
Functionality of the TV isn't so great and it struggles with some media types that are playable on most other makes of TV's. I further don't see firmware being readily available to update.
Remote control and menu relation is not well thought and executed making it difficult to find and play media.
Only two positives is that it's large size for the price and the sound quality from the TV is good enough to use standalone where I find most other TV's struggle or require external audio source to make the user experience worth while.
All in all there are better TV's out there.
Morne, South Africa. 15 February 2017
Great service and great TV. Sinotec is a go to favorite for me and the 5 year warranty just tells you how much faith they have in their quality!
Clint, South Africa. 21 June 2016
Excellent value for money, very good item, recommended.
Adriaan, South Africa. 8 July 2016
Works well as a PC Display, working/gaming.
No quality complaints.
Excellent 5yr Warranty.
Good power efficiency.
5th Sinotec display in the house.
Mitesh, South Africa. 5 December 2016
Great product. Great value for money
Zandile, South Africa. 9 December 2016
Great product fast service.
Dale, South Africa. 7 July 2016
Really pleased with this purchase. Good value for money.
Steward, South Africa. 5 November 2016
Great buy! Great picture when watching sport through macbook or apple tv, cuts out all the unwanted features of a Samsung or Sony tv.
Cheryl, South Africa. 22 November 2016
Really good picture, happy all round. Thanks Takealot for all the extra effort you had to put into this order, too.
Marc, South Africa. 30 November 2016
Beautiful looking tv right out the box! I use it for all my gaming needs, Great size for multiplayer. It has all the inputs I needed, even for my old ps2. One problem I found though is when connecting my ps3, sometimes it goes into white noise, but resetting to the source fixes it.
Eduan, South Africa. 23 March 2016
Good buy at the discounter price!
Colin, South Africa. 24 January 2016
cheap and cheerfull. does what it needs to
Kewal, South Africa. 22 July 2016
For the price, decent mid range television.
Marvine, South Africa. 8 June 2016
Great product, the Full HD quality is very neat