Sinotec TV 49" FHD Smart LED TV
List Price R 6,999
Discovery Miles 59 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- 5 Year Warranty: All Sinotec panels are covered by our comprehensive 5 year warranty, giving peace of mind to the end user.
- Smart plus TV: Android OS is an open source that allows the end user to freely download and install their desired app. Smart plus TV runs on both Android and web based os (Netrange) to give the end user the ultimate User Experience.
- Netrange: Enjoy 1000+ streaming channels and 100+ preloaded smart apps.
- Digital TV with DVB-T2: Stands for Digital Video Broadcasting: Second Generation Terrestrial. It is the most advanced digital terrestrials broadcast system. TV includes a DVB-T2 tuner and allows the televisions to receive both standard and high definition terrestrials broadcast without using a set-top -box or pay tv receiver.
- HEVC H.265: High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), also known as H.265, promises twice the compression rate possible with Blu-ray's best video compression methods. It saves you 50 percent of data and storage compared to H.264.
- IPS panel (In-Plane Switching panel): An active matrix (TFT) LCD screen technology. It provides more uniform color reproduction and greater viewing angles than traditional twisted nematic (TN) LCDs. Maturing for more than a decade, Viewers greatly appreciate the wide angle and color quality.
- DUAL-BAND WI-FI: The newest standard which adds not just increased transfer speeds but also better connectivity. To get the most out of the latest wireless standards, you need a Dual-band technology to provide such speeds.
- Skyshare: it is a wireless display. While you are streaming a video on your android smartphone or tablet, you can simultaneously & wirelessly send and display the stream on your wider smart TV screen to enjoy detailed and higher quality pictures.
- Dolby Digital: also known asAC-3. it is a digital audio coding technique that reduces the amount of data needed to produce high-quality sound.
- Metal furnish: Metal furnish process emphasizes the metallic sense and brighter bluster of the TV frame, making it concise and showing the beauty of modern technology.
- HDMI: (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a proprietary audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from an HDMI-compliant source device. It delivers a crisp picture and high quality sound.
- MHL: (Mobile High Definition Link) MHL enables users to connect mobile devices to televisions and mirror the media and display videos, games, photos and more on a big screen.
- USB: USB port allows one to plug in a hard drive, flash drive, or other USB storage device to view media files on one's television, can also be used to plug wireless adaptors etc.
- Composite Video and Audio Input (RCA): Input that transmits analog and carries standard definition video, and the even higher-quality component video and Audio.
- VGA Input: A video graphics array connector makes the panel versatile and allows the user to connect other devices such as laptops and computers etc. and use the panel as a monitor.
- Earphone Jack: Allows the user to be able to connect wired or wireless earphone devices in order to listen privately.
- Screen Size: 49"
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Panel Frequency: 50Hz
- Brightness: 250NIT
- Contrast: 5000 : 1
- Wide Color Enhancer
- Noise reduction
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- Virtual Surround: DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Codec: DTS Premium sound 5.1
- Sound Output (RMS): 16w(L: 8W, R: 8W)
- Speaker Type: 2CH(Down Firing + Base Reflex)
- Wall mount Sound Mode: Yes
- Analog Tuner
- Digital signal (DVB-T2)
- HDMI: 3 (1 with MHL Function)
- USB: 2
- Component Video Input: 1
- Component Audio Input: 1
- Composite Video Input: 1
- Composite Audio Input: 1
- VGA Input: ( D-sub)
- VGA Audio Input
- RF In (75 ohms coaxial)
- Earphone Jack
- Ethernet (LAN): Yes
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1
- Wireless LAN Built-in: Yes
- HDMI-CEC: Yes
- Slim Type: Slim
- Front Color: Metallic
- Auto Channel Search: Yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Connect Share (HDD): Yes
- Connect Share Transfer: Yes
- OSD Language: Local
- Picture-In-Picture: Yes
- USB HID Support: Yes
- TTXT: Yes
- Power Supply: AC100-240V to 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max): 120W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): 0.5W
- Package Size (LxWxH): 1140mm x 145mm x 760mm
- Set with Stand (LxWxH): 1103.1mm x 260.3mm x 684.7mm
- Set without the stand(LxWxH): 1102.7mm x 85.6mm x 645.5mm
- Weight (Gross) 15.7kg
- Weight (Net) 12.8kg
- Remote Control (smart remote)
- Batteries (for Remote Control)
- User Manual: Yes
No reviews yet.