Skyworth 32" HD Ready D-LED TV
List Price R 2,999
Discovery Miles 27 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
SKYWORTH 32V2100 - 32" HD READY D-LED TV
3 Year Warranty - All Skyworth panels are covered by our comprehensive 3 year warranty, giving peace of mind to the end user.
HDMI - (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a proprietary audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed Video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from an HDMI-compliant source device. It delivers a crisp picture and high quality sound.
USB - USB port allows one to plug in a hard drive, flash drive, or other USB storage device to view media files on one's television, can also be used to plug wireless adaptors etc.
Dolby Digital -also known asAC-3. It is a digital Audio coding technique that reduces the amount of data needed to produce high-quality sound.
Composite Video and Audio Input (RCA) - Input that transmits analog and carries standard definition video, and the even higher-quality component video and Audio.
Earphone Jack - Allows the user to be able to connect wired or wireless earphone devices in order to listen privately.
- Screen Size: 32"
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Panel Frequency: 50Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 220nit
- Response Time: 8ms
- OSD Menu: English
- Sound Output (RMS): 12W (L: 6W, R: 6W)
- Speaker Type: non-detachable, down facing
- HDMI: 2
- USB: 2
- Composite Video Input (RCA) : 1
- Composite Audio Input (RCA): 1
- Component Video Input (RCA): 1
- Component Audio Input (RCA): 1
- RF In (75 ohms coaxial): 2
- Earphone Jack: 1
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Noise Reduction: Yes
- Power Supply: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max): 65 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): Less than 1W
- Set with Stand (LxWxH): 728 x 180 x 476.2mm
- Set without Stand (LxWxH): 728 x 81 x 436mm
- Package Size (LxWxH): 796 x 146 x 513mm
- Weight (Gross): 5.9Kg
- Weight (Net): 3.9Kg
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for Remote Control)
- User Manual: Yes
No reviews yet.