Slime - Power Spair Emergency Flat Tyre Repair Kit - Large Tyres
3 Minutes to inflate. 11 Minutes to repair
Discovery Miles 19 090
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Slime Power Spair Emergency Flat Tyre Repair Kit - Large Tyres
For those tough jobs that require an extra jolt of power, count on the Slime Power Spair Emergency Flat tyre Repair Kit. This complete repair kit contains everything needed to repair a multitude of flat tyres. Couple Slime tyre Sealant with the powerful air compressor to repair and fully inflate a punctured tyre. Use the plugs to repair punctures on ATV's, wheelbarrows, trailers, mowers and more.
- Every tool needed to effectively repair flat tyres.
- 3 Minutes to inflate.
- 11 Minutes to repair.
- Your alternative to a spare tyre.
- Dial gauge and the output is 150PS
- NEW emergency formula.
- Comes with LED torch.
- Cleans up with water.
48 Piece Kit Includes:
- 700ml Slime tyre Sealant with Fibro-Seal technology seals punctures up to 6mm
- Heavy-duty, powerful 12V tyre inflator with light and gauge inflates a mid-size car tyre in 3 minutes
- Includes a 4.8m coiled air hose and an adapter for inflatables
- Rugged storage case
- 10 piece tyre tackle kit containing valve cores, key valve core removal tool and valve caps
- 30 black plugs
- T-Handle reamer and plugger
- tyre gauge
- Alligator clips
- Slime decal set
- Instructions in both English and Spanish
- South Africa
- Slime - Emergency Flat Tyre Repair Kit (Large Tyres)
Amith, South Africa. 5 March 2015
I have bought this for a trip to Namibia but needed to use the pump on a truck tyre from flat to 2bar took roughly 3.5min the air line on the pump did get a bit warm for only a single use so it does concern me a little when filling 4 tyres.
For low pressure to full im sure it will work brilliantly reason i didnt buy the large one is size this works good for my vehicle.
The slime seems to work will know more on the above tyre in a week or two.