Snookums - Electric Bottle Warmer
Discovery Miles 3 490
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Snookums Electric Bottle & Food Warmer
Fits all brands and sizes of baby bottles. Heats up fast and keeps food warm, with a fully customisable heat range from 35°C to 100 degrees celsius. It comes with a juicer and convenient feeding bowl.
- Dimensions: 17.4cm x 14.8cm x 15cm
- Fits all brands and sizes of baby bottles
- Heats up fast and keeps food warm
- Fully customisable heat range from 35 degrees celsius to 100 degrees celsius
- Comes with a juicer and convenient feeding bowl
- Easy to use
- Weight: 570g
- Warranty: 12 months
Care & Use:
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before use
- Ensure that there is enough water in the unit at all times during use
- Sterilise the juicer, feeding bowl and lid thoroughly before and after each use with a sterilising solution or the Snookums Microwave Steam Steriliser
- The warming unit is neither dishwasher nor microwave safe
- This product is not a toy and should only be handled by adults
- Keep all components out of the reach of children
- Infants should never be left to feed on their own but always under adult supervision
- Inspect before and after each use and dispose of if damaged
- Always check the temperature of the food or milk before feeding
- Always stir food to ensure even distribution of heat
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference
- Safety tested. Conforms to the International Safety Standard iEC 60 335-2-15 & SANS 60 335-2-15
- Breast milk is the best food for babies
- South Africa
- Snookums - Electric Bottle Warmer
Marco, South Africa. 29 October 2014
Works like a charm. Heats bottles and food in a jiffy.
Shannon-Leigh, South Africa. 18 October 2012
Worked fine for the first week, then it broke.Did not heat up anymore.
quintus, South Africa. 9 July 2014
Its working just fine