Solal Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg - 30s
Protects brain cells against age related degeneration and improves mood, memory and cognition
Discovery Miles 770
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Acetyl- L- carnitine is a superior form of L- carnitine that may be beneficial for the following: Energising and protecting the heart and brain
- Preventing age- related memory decline and mental impairment
- Enhancing athletic performance
- Preventing fatigue by facilitating energy supply
- Increased sperm motility in men with infertility
- May increase testosterone production in age- related testosterone deficiency
- Improves symptoms from age related neuropathy
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily
- Children under 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule daily or twice daily
- Take at least 30 minutes before meals, on an empty stomach
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal upset and agitation.
There are no known contraindications.
Warfarin: Use cautiously with warfarin as acetyl- L- carnitine may increase the anticoagulant effect of warfarin.
Hypothyroidism: Avoid using acetyl- L- carnitine in individuals with hypothyroidism. L- carnitine seems to inhibit the activity of the thyroid hormone in the target tissues. Theoretically, this might occur with acetyl- L- carnitine. Seizures: An increase in seizure frequency or severity has been reported in people with a history of seizures who have used L- carnitine orally or intravenously. Theoretically, this might occur with acetyl- L- carnitine.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Safety during pregnancy and breast- feeding has not been established.
- South Africa
- Solal Acetyl-L-Carnitine Tablets
No reviews yet.